FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

green9.jpg

green10.jpg

emerald_green.jpg

emerald_green5.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last ones. It's late so I'll leave you with the deets, and I'll say that HOLY MONKEY BUTT, emeralds are hard to photograph! When I get a sunny day, I'll try again - most of these pictures were taken in Vegas, while we were there over the weekend, but I'm back to overcast skies and fog.

Center:
1.20ct
6x6.2mm
Colombian origin
Oil
Small window - don't care, the color is incredible

Setting:
.34ctw
G-H
SI1
52 diamonds
18kt white gold
size 7

Seen here:
http://www.eternitybyyoni.com/engag...mond-Ring-with-Split-Shank-(.32-ctw.)-122.htm

And a taste of what my collection looks like currently!

emerald_green2.jpg

emerald_green3.jpg

emerald_green4.jpg

all_4.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Whew! I could use every superlative in the dictionary & it still wouldn't describe that ring! Triumph. :love:

The price for the setting looks very reasonable too. Freke, did they set it for you, or did you buy it already made up, or did you have somebody else set it?

Your collection is to die, girl! Can't possibly choose a favorite. They're ALL my favorite!

--- Laurie

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the colour of the emerald, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
EKKKKKKKKKKKKK Gorgeous!!!! I love the emerald! I love the setting! I love your collection!!!!!!! Good golly woman!!!! :appl: :cheeky: :love: :appl: :cheeky: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke, I have said it before and I will say it again. You have the best gem collection. :love: This emerald ring is so lovely and the color is amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection with us!

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
What is that other green stone in the ring below your emerald? Demantoid?

That's a super glowy emerald in a very tasteful ring. Beautiful colour. I hope I'll own an emerald like that one day. :)

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Quite a handful there Freke!!

Stunning emerald - thanks for sharing all the lovely pics :))

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That color is absolutely incredible - I don't even have the words for how much I admire it!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Really lovely! Can you tell us where you go the stone, and if you were happy with their service?

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for doing the thread. The glow of that emerald is amazing and I can only dream of owning an emerald like that!! And of course, your collection is envy-worthy :)!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak - I actually bought the setting secondhand from PreLoved. It was originally set with a 6.6x7mm cushion cut diamond, and was customized, adding two more diamonds on the basket inside the split. I actually went through a lot of stones trying to figure out what to set this setting with (4 others were potentials). He actually had to replace/build up all of the prongs to accommodate the emerald. He surprised me with double claw prongs.

Thank you!

dk168 - thank you!

SB621 - thanks lady!

missy - Awww thanks! That's so nice of you to say!

NKOTB - thanks!

happybear - lol! Thank you!

Kelli - don't go trying to eat my emerald!

LoversKites - It's actually a tsavorite from Barry Bridgestock. It's place next to this little guy makes it look very yellow, but it's a pure green in real life.

Starzin - I'm getting close to completing the collection, I feel...I mean completing the handful! Hah! Thank you for looking!

endless_summer - thank you!

armywife13 - thanks!

pregcurious - I actually got it from my old local store. Some of their items are a treasure trove, but they don't have an online presence by any means. They are actually mostly stuck in the 1970s. I had my jeweler friend go and pick this up after having seen it back in December when we were in town.

MrsM - Awww!!! Thank you!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
WOW.

That's all.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is awesome and the ring is an attention grabber. The thing that gets me is that it looks so much bigger on you than 6mmx6mm. I guess because of the intensity of color. Stunning.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
IndyLady - thank you! It makes me say "Wow!" too!

Minous - Thanks! It packs a punch, that's for sure!

I went outside after digging around in the dirt a little bit earlier and took some pictures, even though it's overcast today.

_14186.jpg

_14187.jpg

_14188.jpg

_14189.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More

_14190.jpg

_14191.jpg

_14192.jpg

_14193.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last pic. It's so weird trying to take photos and not trying to catch sparkle!

_14194.jpg

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
Wow!!! that is stunning. such a gorgeous glowy colour that fits the setting beautifully and the rest of your collection is pretty great as well. Love!!! :D

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I wish I could go take more pics today, but it's still overcast. 70, but overcast. I haven't really seen what it'll do in the sun yet!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: I showed your collection to my husband, he went wide-eyed and silent. :lol:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
JaneSmith|1390951789|3602951 said:
Gorgeous! :love: I showed your collection to my husband, he went wide-eyed and silent. :lol:
hahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh no!!!!

...this is why my husband stays far far FAR away from my jewelry box. He just doesn't need to know. :wacko:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results