shape
carat
color
clarity

Mahenge Spinel ring makes debut in Wedding Magazine

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this doesn’t belong here because it’s not educational at all but because it feels like home here to me, I’m adding a link to Hangout where the thread resides. Several months ago, WF contacted me to request permission and also to inform me that Weddings in Houston (a wedding magazine) has selected my Mahenge pear spinel ring to be featured in the Bold and Beautiful for the month of August. Then August rolled around and I’d completely forgotten about it until I received several copies of the magazine from Whiteflash on Monday. So to share my happiness and pride, here’s a scan of the page and a link to the Hangout thread.
hangout/red-spinel-ring-of-pricescoper-debuts-in-wedding-magazine-t148134.html

WeddingHoustonMag.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, Chrono! I was hoping you would post the feature so we could share your pleasure in being the proud owner of a star piece of jewelry. Your Mahenge is truly stunning. :appl:

portia

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting, Chrono! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and definitely belongs in a magazine. I'm sure lots of people are now drooling over your ring. :love: Thanks for sharing that!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how cool! What an honor for your ring and you!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
The Mahenge kind of outshines everything else, doesn't it? Thanks for sharing, it's a lovely spread, and your ring is definitely the star of the show!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
There is no coincidence that it is number one in the spread. Your spinel makes all the others look cheap.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Chrono on the magazine highlight. You, as well as Whiteflash and Swala, should be proud of this beautiful piece of jewelry.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing!

-A

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Chrono! That is really exciting! I can't believe you forgot about it, lol! It must have been such a pleasant surprise to get those copies of the magazine in the mail. I "sort of" feel like I know someone famous ;))

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
That is so awesome, and I agree, that ring outclasses all the other also bold and colorful designs...they pale by comparison. Like others, I drool over it everytime I see a photo! That ring is definitely a pricescope all-star!

I am so excited for you! Whiteflash must also be thrilled to have their handiwork (and your design) so prominently displayed.

Congratulations!

Laura

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW! How honored you must feel to have such a gorgeous piece in a Magazine. It really is a STUNNER!! :love: :appl:

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Chrono, what an honor! I agree that your ring outshines and out classes all the other pieces on that page. Whiteflash must be so proud and grateful that you trusted them to showcase your amazing stone!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Wow congrats Chrono, this is cool :o What a fine example. :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A huge thank you to everyone. Another reason I posted this on CS is because so many other Pricescopers helped me refine the CADs to improve upon it and make it look like it is today, so it’s a joint effort of everyone here too. :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so cool! You must feel like a proud Mommy!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so flattering. You must be really proud!

nararabbit

Shiny_Rock
How funny that I would see this here - a good friend is getting married and we were flipping through wedding mags and saw this. We both agreed that colored e-rings are fabulous and this one in particular was to die for! You did a great job and you should be really proud of your gorgeous ring - and no doubt you'll inspire some brides to go outside the box and go with a colored e-ring!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, ladies; it definitely feels like a proud Mom moment. :bigsmile: I know it’s very difficult to see the details but a few posters requested a bigger picture. Unfortunately, this is the best I can do at the moment.
CutOut1.jpg

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, I have been tearing my hair out not being able to post in this thread earlier - I have been locked out of PS for a couple of weeks. It is excellent to see your Mahenge in that magazine, congratulations and thanks for posting it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, sorry I saw this thread so late - I have been off PS for a while. Congratulations! I remember the thread about this ring so vividly - the choice of spinel, and your thoughts about the setting, and the work with Whiteflash. It is an amazing ring and worthy of any magazine!

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! :appl:
I hope the magazine readers realise that it's a one of a kind ring & not available off the shelf though. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results