shape
carat
color
clarity

Kanchanaburi Sapphire??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! is anybody give me any an advice about Kanchanaburi Sapphire?
I saw a ring which I really falling love with ,it with Kanchanaburi Sapphire,
but I am bit worry that Beryllium treatment in corundum because Kanchanaburi is famous about heat treatment ,
the site has writing the sapphire that *graded an absorbing ''royal-blue'' color and ''good'' clarity. These high quality*
I asked about more Info about sapphire but answer was *I do not have any additional information on the sapphires that is not already listed and described on the web page.*
the ring is about $2800 ( 3 stone of sapphire total of 2.9ct)

if anybody know about Kanchanaburi Sapphire, please let me know!

2.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid that only a qualified GG with the stone in hand will be able to know if it is BE treated or not. Sorry.
7.gif

ETA
Any pictures? I presume there is no cert on the sapphires?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
"absorbing royal blue color" sounds very much like fay cullen-speak. If it is, I think they give you something like 24 hours to decide whether or not to return the item. And if you do return it, you still have to pay a restocking fee. Probably not enough time for an appraiser to determine if it''s been treated or not.

If the vendor isn''t fay cullen then check their return policy to see if makes sense to buy it and have an appraiser look at it. And oh yes, pics if you can. :)

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, thank you very much for reply with my question.
they don''t know any info with the sapphire...
38.gif

Kismet, yes!! the ring is I saw at Fay cullen''s site.
I was bit surprised that they don''t ave any Info with the sapphire
they know only **graded an absorbing ''royal-blue'' color and ''good'' clarity. These high quality*
39.gif

I go check more the refound policy, thank you for your post
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results