shape
carat
color
clarity

JKT Amythst Suite Set almost done!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Hello Everyone!

So here is the first of my 8 current projects I have going on- DH is going to kill me!!!

Several months ago I posted about what I should do with an ameythst suite set that I had. I finally decided on going with JKT for a pendant/earring combo- i wanted something other then a ring since I have had so many of those made recently.

So off the stones went to JKT. We finalized the design and slowly slowly things have been coming together. She sent me the photos of the completed earrings last week so hopefully the pendant will be done soon. I just couldn't sit on these any longer so I'm sharing what I do have with everyone now! I will update this thread with pictures of the pendant being made. I just can't wait.

For now attached is the sketch from JKT. My final decision was #1 for earrings and #2 for a pendant. The leaf motif is in 18k rose gold. The rest of the set will be in ag. silver.

amseterf2.JPG

amseterf1.JPG

Attachments

• JKTSarahPurple.bmp
    791.1 KB · Views: 843

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so classy - can't wait to see photos of the finished set!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Interkitten and Crasru! I will post pictures as soon as I get some. JKT said she would try by the end of the week! :-o

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Pretty:) the rose gold accent really bring out the purple :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so pretty! I can’t wait to see more pictures of your earrings and pendant. :love:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
The earrings look beautiful, I can't wait to see the finished set!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love that leaf detail.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
How did you 'get' Julia to set those with prongs?

They look just beautiful, looking forward to seeing the rest of your pieces and also shots of them on! Beautiful color.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are beyond lovely. Can't wait to see pics of the finished set. :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
StonieGrl said:
How did you 'get' Julia to set those with prongs?

They look just beautiful, looking forward to seeing the rest of your pieces and also shots of them on! Beautiful color.

I know- I know Julia is known for her bezel work which is gorgeous but for these earrings I really wanted prongs. They are so elegant and classic that I wanted to stick with a prong setting and she came up with this gorgeous design. I'm on pins and needles waiting for my pendant to be finished.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh how beautiful! The pendant is going to be an eye catcher for sure at 5cts! Looking forward to seeing them all together!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! The design is so elegant and delicate. I love that Julia did prongs for you too. I can't wait to see the pendant! :))

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Can't wait to see the pendant...earrings are really lovely.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh, those earrings are just so classy and elegant and feminine! Truly beautiful!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
A few shots of the complete set :naughty:

I have a few things that have been finished this week and are being shipped out to me. So I will do an offically photoshoot with my new camera when I get them all and do a new post with RL shots of the new items!

amsetf3.JPG

amsetpendf3.JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous set you will have. Very classy looking.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Here are some RL's shots- sorry to keep reviving an old thread :knockout:

JKT1.jpg

JKT2.jpg

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SarahDear - I must have missed it - where did you get such gorgeous stones?

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so nice to see some RL shots! The pendant and earrings turned out beautifully :love: :love: And I really love that purple in your amethysts. Like crasru, I'm curious to know where you picked up the stones. I think you mentioned it before but I don't recall...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
crasru|1291843594|2791359 said:
SarahDear - I must have missed it - where did you get such gorgeous stones?

Thanks crasru and babynurse. I'm 90% sure that I bought these off of a woman on the island who sold gemstones. She imported them from the middle east- they were fairly inexpensive, but then again amythst is typically cheap for a gemstone. She sold them as natural but I never had them checked out, so your guess is as good as mine on that one. I did also buy a siberian amythest off of her which was checked out and came back with a clean bill of health. That reminds me that I should start look at settings for that stone.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
No need to apologize for reviving the thread, I love seeing IRL photos, and these are great! I love the way the amethyst looks on your neck, JKT really outdid herself. If you have a chance, I would love to see some more photos of you wearing the earrings.

Really beautiful, and the color looks wonderful against your skin! :appl: :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Aoife|1291851560|2791488 said:
No need to apologize for reviving the thread, I love seeing IRL photos, and these are great! I love the way the amethyst looks on your neck, JKT really outdid herself. If you have a chance, I would love to see some more photos of you wearing the earrings.

Really beautiful, and the color looks wonderful against your skin! :appl: :appl:
Aoife,

I can take some later today. I have to go to my local jeweler to pick up 3 rings that he set (Iban.o4 and LOGR) so I will be having a photo shoot later. I will add more ear shots of the amethyst.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results