shape
carat
color
clarity

Jegem 3 days sale

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there! I came across this site selling gemstone jewelry and had purchase this amber ring for myself. Do check out the ring :) and the website! jegem Has anyone gotten anything from them before? would love to hear some feedback:) TIA

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
here you go approx 0.9 X 0.5 inches

amber3.jpg

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
2.gif

wwwww.jpg

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
5.gif

wwwwwwww.jpg

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s a beautiful ring, I love amber for it''s availability and an array of colors that it comes in!

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been looking for a drusy for soooo long. And .... just found one that isn''t too crazy big. Yay! (Somewhat undecided about the brown color but I guess it''s an o.k. neutral type color.) Thanks Chico. Pretty amber, btw.

http://www.jegem.com/1/SingleProduct.aspx?SKU=AJP257910&smartsearch=yes&query=&ImageButtonSearchJewelry.x=11&ImageButtonSearchJewelry.y=3&category_search=&stone_search=Coconut%20Geode&color_search=&price_range=

Some of their rough type aqua pendants are pretty, too. A shade too big, for me, though.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 5/22/2010 9:22:38 AM
Author: sonomacounty
I''ve been looking for a drusy for soooo long. And .... just found one that isn''t too crazy big. Yay! (Somewhat undecided about the brown color but I guess it''s an o.k. neutral type color.) Thanks Chico. Pretty amber, btw.

http://www.jegem.com/1/SingleProduct.aspx?SKU=AJP257910&smartsearch=yes&query=&ImageButtonSearchJewelry.x=11&ImageButtonSearchJewelry.y=3&category_search=&stone_search=Coconut%20Geode&color_search=&price_range=

Some of their rough type aqua pendants are pretty, too. A shade too big, for me, though.

you are most welcome! Glad that you found something that you like too:) seems like some good buys. Any new purchases out there?:) tks mare btw;-) hopefully it look as good irl!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Cool ring, chic! Looks like it will be very flattering on the hand, too. I''m off to check out the site!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there this is my latest purchased Amber ring. There are these ''golden flakes'' in the amber thats kinda cool:) I had a hard time trying to capture it in photos. By the way, can anyone tell me more about this type of amber? Honestly, I know nothing about amber (I thought that they are usually in yellow/orange?) I bought it purely because i am attracted to it:) I am glad that it does not let me down IRL! Here are some photos:)

Photo0511.jpg

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
1.gif

Photo0514.jpg

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
2.gif

Photo0521.jpg

pocadot

Rough_Rock
Hey chictomato! The type of amber you purchased looks like Baltic Amber. I know that it is sold in places like the Czech Republic and Poland - my brother bought me a pair of Baltic amber earrings when he went to Prague last year. I don''t know that much about it either, but here is a bit of information I found online: http://www.signature-gems.com/Amber_and_Baltic_Amber.html

Nice ring btw! I don''t know whether finding out about the jegems sale was a blessing or curse though - I can never resist when I see pretty baubles on sale
40.gif

Thanks for sharing!

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/3/2010 10:36:43 AM
Author: pocadot
Hey chictomato! The type of amber you purchased looks like Baltic Amber. I know that it is sold in places like the Czech Republic and Poland - my brother bought me a pair of Baltic amber earrings when he went to Prague last year. I don''t know that much about it either, but here is a bit of information I found online: http://www.signature-gems.com/Amber_and_Baltic_Amber.html

Nice ring btw! I don''t know whether finding out about the jegems sale was a blessing or curse though - I can never resist when I see pretty baubles on sale
40.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Tks for the info pocadot! You are welcome:) This is my first purchase from Jegem. I was surprise that the parcel was shipped from Bangkok, as I thought it''s base in US. The ring is very much as described and I think the the prices are reasonable.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results