shape
carat
color
clarity

I''d like to see all the PS aquamarines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
All of them! Unset, set, rings, pendants, brooches - what have you.
31.gif

I just got a new one , loose and want some setting ideas as well as just to oogle all your stones.I''m greedy! I want to see each and every one that you PSers [and lurkers!] have!

pretty please??
9.gif

Here''s a photo of my new one.Just the color I was looking for. It''s a little brighter and bluer than this photo. 4.75 Cts,10x10mm.

aquablue.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, real purdy!!! I can''t wait to see how you get it set!
36.gif
36.gif

I love aquas so I''ll play. Here is my aqua pendant I had made last year.

cmsaquapendant32.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here''s a close up shot of the stone.....

cmsaquapendant05.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s my old ER solitaire setting that I had reset with an aqua.

cmsaqua04.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here''s the side view. I really like the tulip head.....

cmsaquaring02.jpg

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Oh! That is a lovely pendant! The aqua is so sparkly and the color is gorgeous! The tulip design on that ring is really pretty, I''ve not seen a solitaire setting just like it before. That stone is nice too.I think your two are much more sparkly than mine, but I HAD to have an EC.
1.gif

Mine is more than likely destined to become a RH ring.
I have six small diamonds in a ring that I bought in the 80''s ..don''t like the ring anymore so perhaps they would look nice three mounted on each side of this stone in a ring. OR.. years ago a friend of mine had a stunning antique aqua ring with the large round stone surrounded by tiny seed pearls. It was so pretty.

Thanks, Catmom ,for showing me your beautiful aquas .

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a bunch of pretty aquas!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 10:01:01 PM
Author: Catmom
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom - That is to die for. The perfect aqua!! I love aqua''s in a pear cut.

I think your jewelry collection & mine would play well together.
9.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2008 10:27:34 PM
Author: vivianv

Thanks, Catmom ,for showing me your beautiful aquas .
I love aquas so I''ll happily show anytime!

Thanks marcyc and coatie!!

LA, you know I keep saying we NEED a playdate.....

I know there are several aqua rings out there...I''ve seen them. Doesn''t anyone else want to play?

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I love everyone''s aquas! I don''t know if I have any good pics of mine, but let me look:

Ok, I think I took this for insurance purposes, but hopefully it''ll be okay. Hopefully not huge because I don''t have time to resize....

DSCN1042.JPG

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
good, I have another of the side view.

ETA: Sorry so dirty!
8.gif

DSCN5907.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant, Catmom!

OFG, those earrings are gorgeous! I love the settings! Where did you get them?

RevolutionGems

Shiny_Rock
I posted this in "My Ring" earlier today. The stone is small but quite unique in that it comes from Mt. Antero in Colorado which is the highest gem field in North America (a little over 14,000 ft.) . It is well known for it''s quality aquas. This particular one is around .25 ct and quite pale but I collected it and cut it myself last year. (I also made the ring it is mounted in).

JeffRing01.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2008 10:01:01 PM
Author: Catmom
36.gif
36.gif

Oh Catmom, I just love your jewelry. You''re right up there with LadyAmethyst for pretty bling!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vivian, I just love the color of your Aquamarine, and the shape too!!

What kind of setting are you thinking? Antique, classic, modern? Simple, ornate?

Budget?

sabzi

Rough_Rock

I have lurked here for ages but figured I''d come out of hiding because this thread popped up and I bought a new sparkly today.

30.gif
I love reading all the posts and seeing such fabulous bling!!!

Thanks

Sabzi

Superbowl Bling 02 Feb 2008 011.jpg

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
OFG those earrings are gorgeous!
30.gif

sabzi,Glad to see you come out of lurkdom! Stick around!Your ring is fabulous! Do you have any more views of the setting? Really pretty! How big is your aqua?

Revolution, your ring is really neat. How unique to have found the stone AND created the setting. You are quite talented.

Ellen, I like plain settings better than blingy and antiquey better than modern. There is a plain setting on Ebay I am considering. It is not either antiquey or modern! Pretty plain. That would let the stone stand on its own.
Liebcor has it in their inventory. I purchased a pendant setting from them and was quite pleased.The price is certainly right.
I saw some setting I liked on Stullers site.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 2:24:36 AM
Author: vivianv

Ellen, I like plain settings better than blingy and antiquey better than modern. There is a plain setting on Ebay I am considering. It is not either antiquey or modern! Pretty plain. That would let the stone stand on its own.
Liebcor has it in their inventory. I purchased a pendant setting from them and was quite pleased.The price is certainly right.
I saw some setting I liked on Stullers site.
I love this thinking, I am much the same way. In fact, I am in the process of having a setting made for an Aqua I had recut, and it''s going to be rather simple too.

I can''t wait to see your ring!

And I love all the other Aqua pieces in here, it''s such a beautiful stone.
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree a simple setting is best for an aqua. I bought a pendant from JTV that was in a huge setting (about the size of a quarter). The stone was nice and good color but I hated the setting. The pendant was $29. I took it to a jeweler and had them put it in a plain basket setting and adding a .05 diamond accent for $75 and now I like the pendant.

pend1mc.JPG

sputat

Rough_Rock
Congrats getting your Aqua. Whatta beautiful cut. I bet it would look fantastic as a RHR.

My birthstone is Aquamarine and I've hunted for my 'signature Aqua piece' for a while until I got this.
An ode to the tennis bracelet... (I'll never own one in diamonds LoL unless I win the lottery) and it goes with everything.
The color saturation is a smidge paler in real life.

EDITED TO ADD: Ack! Sorry the pic is so big. I don't know how to shrink it. Can a Mod fix this?

CarAquRol.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 6:04:09 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
OFG, those earrings are gorgeous! I love the settings! Where did you get them?
Thanks, vivianv and DS! DS, they are from Bailey, Banks & Biddle.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice bracelet, sputat. Yes, I am a March baby too, and I have never found my ''signature Aqua piece''. Still looking!
20.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 11:01:39 AM
Author: sputat
EDITED TO ADD: Ack! Sorry the pic is so big. I don''t know how to shrink it. Can a Mod fix this?
Here, I shrank it for you.
1.gif
Pretty!

CarAquRol1.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I have two unset aquas. I''m saving up and trying to determine what to do with them. First one is a 8.33ct

aquao.JPG

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Both together. The second one is 5ct and as you can see more green. I''m sorry the pics are not as clear as I wanted them to be.

aquaa.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I''m really behind on this thread! Thanks diamondseeker2006 and HollyS!!

Old-fashioned girl, I love your pear earrings! I really like the side view of the settings.

Jeff, what a cool ring you made!
36.gif
36.gif

Sabzi, Yay, welcome out of lurkdom. Your ring is very pretty and I really love the setting. Can we see some more pictures?

Marcyc, that is a very pretty pendant and I really like the diamond in the bail!

Sputat, I''m so jealous! I love your bracelet. A bracelet and dangly earrings are on my aqua wish list.

Emerald Lover1, I can see why you picked these particular stones.
31.gif
They are very nice and I can''t wait to see how you have them set.
36.gif

fafa

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I''ll play too. This is my first aqua. It''s 1.75 ct measures 6.3 x 9.2 mm.

IMG_8897.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results