shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey guys, gals, how''s my pair of gems look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Found these sapphires at settigold, which I am thankful for learning about on this very forum.
I am having trouble finding a decent 6x4 so I have taken to pairs also excellent advice from this forum.Any opinions please !!!
Thanks Paulette....

gem-33018a.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While the hue is very nice, they definitely show some color zoning. I would personally try to find some that faced up more homogeneously.

Don't get me wrong, they are still pretty stones.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I'd prefer more saturation, but that just me. The right doesn't match the left very well, though.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I have let this go a few days. Is it just me or was anyone else expecting something else on this thread? Kidding......no hate mail.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Bad boy, Scott!!!
9.gif

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
With a username like 'leggs' I can't say that I blame you, Scott
1.gif

leggs

Shiny_Rock
So now I am a mockery, thanks for the insults..I guess they read it a lot at least. I didn't even buy those anyway.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
Never a mockery, just that the smartass side of me comes out late at night after a hundred emails. I wish I could use a name like leggs, although I would have to put a disclaimer of "much too white" below.

leggs

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Scott but I was being too sensitive as usual. Next time just tell me to ligten up,.gives her head a shake
twirl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results