shape
carat
color
clarity

Greens, yellows, green-yellows. Just for fun.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Some non-sapphires ;-) Hope you enjoy the colors.

ring finger: yellow beryl (from GemSelect) in a ring by WingedLion from Etsy
middle finger: $3 peridot from ebay (thaigemstore) in a simple 14K band (this is a Christmas present for a friend)
index finger: not-so-expensive African demantoid from ebay (grandgemstones) in a simple 14k band
pendant: chrysoberyl from yvonneraley on Etsy, pendant made by her as well

- Anya

IMG_0232 - Copy - Copy.JPG

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are all really pretty! I hadn't heard of either of those etsy sellers - I'm going to go check them out.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the comments!

WingedLion really does amazing work in metal. I have their caryatid ring (with agate), their guardian angels ring (with chrysoprase), and the alexandria ring with the yellow beryl in the pic above. Also their pomegranate pendant with the lady :) But I have to say, the rings are hefty and I can't wear them often--too heavy and the shanks are thick. And stones don't seem to be WingedLion's main interest, though they are somewhat flexible with custom orders--they were happy to make the alexandria ring with a stone I picked out from GemSelect. But I made sure it was the right size for the design.

I have too much stuff from yvonneraley to list :) She is a wonderful and friendly seller, and all about stones.

Both of the shops are great. I'm planning to explore some new Etsy shops and get some of my stones set. Very excited :D

- Anya

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results