shape
carat
color
clarity

Got my orange colored diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is next to my green gray - which looks very dark in this photo. Stupid camera keeps casting a shadow on my stones so it's hard to capture sparkle. It's a 80 point cleftless heart.

saffron1.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here it is next to some of my other fancies, so you can see the color difference. The stone to the left is a typical C1, C2 champagne color. The Orange has yellow sparkles.
emsmile.gif

my_pretties_linedup (2).jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!!!!! Are you going to set it at all, or just ad it to your collection???

mochi

Ideal_Rock
love1.gif
I never realized that diamonds came in such beautiful colors! It''s really neat looking at them all together.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next to my 1/2 carat rbc brownpink diamond ring.

next_to_ringpink.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The family with it's new addition! I should just make one big huge cluster ring!!

happyfamilypicture.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Such a neat color--perfect for fall!

T-lover-I know you love tourmalines, but shouldn''t your username be coloreddiamondlover!??
3.gif

Awesome collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2008 6:45:29 PM
Author: coatimundi
Such a neat color--perfect for fall!

T-lover-I know you love tourmalines, but shouldn''t your username be coloreddiamondlover!??
3.gif

Awesome collection!
Ditto! You''ve got quite the collection there!
3.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With yellow gold bands. Pardon the dust on the stone corner.

withyellowbandsonbluebox.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It doesn''t fit, but I thought I''d like to see what it would look like in white gold surounded by white diamonds.

orangeinlogr2.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm... I kindda like the yellow gold, brings the richness of that diamond.....

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2008 8:28:34 PM
Author: neatfreak
I love it with that dark rich yellow gold!

So do I!!!! It look beautiful with that gold Band
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! YOu are the colored diamond queen!! What about a rose gold halo setting????

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2008 8:57:40 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
It is gorgeous! YOu are the colored diamond queen!! What about a rose gold halo setting????
Nah, I think stepcutnut holds that title. I''ll be the colored diamond court jester.
emsmilep.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I sure am jealous of your collection! What a great color!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and great collection you have.
36.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more pic of my orange amongst my green, salmon and yellows. I like this picture because I think it shows off the orange's truer color since my camera stinks. The green looks almost black in here, but it's a vibrant, and firey stone. I wish you all could see it in person.
face24.gif

pinkorangegreen.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Love love love it!!! The color is fantastic :) I definitely vote 2 tone, YG prongs with a WG halo and white diamond melee-yum!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tourmaline_lover you must be the luckiest lady on this forum! That orange color is so sweet. Like a madeira citrine but in DIAMOND.
30.gif
Your collection is really great.

Lisa

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I too love it with the yellow gold

kimikocat

Shiny_Rock
If you are going to set that gorgeous orange diamond -- by all means, please set it in high karat yellow gold. It made my heart stop.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/12/2008 10:00:25 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

Date: 11/12/2008 8:57:40 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
Nah, I think stepcutnut holds that title. I''ll be the colored diamond court jester.
emsmilep.gif

LOL! well, how about a "princess"? I don''t know if court jesters had diamonds...or even colored diamonds if that!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to post a couple more pics - sorry. I just don''t think the dim light in my house captured the true color. I don''t have lots of bright light in my home, so I got my husband''s small led light out and took some brighter pics. Thanks for looking.

:)

orangeheart.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's one more with the led right on it - it goes really yellow here - lots of sparkles which my camera can't capture well. It seems it can only capture dust particles
emsad.gif

orangeheart2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results