shape
carat
color
clarity

Drum roll, please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Tourmaline e-ring is (almost) finished!

It still has to be plated, but otherwise, it''s good to go. Looks f-ing fantastic, if you ask me!

Seriously, from the pictures, it looks exactly as I hoped it would... and even better! Well worth the wait! Now to get it on my eager finger!

Lana1.jpg

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
The prongs are only 1mm wide at the top, so the engraving is very delicate... perfect...

Lana3.jpg

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited! Check out the faux fishtail engraving prongs! So ingenious! Love that Michael E!

BTW, the color of the stone looks more like it does in my icon IRL.

Oh, and I love the way you can see so much of the stone.

More later... I just got home from drinking and am a bit tipsy and tirrrrred...

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely beautiful! Can''t wait for the handshots!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
ooh my, velouria! i cannot imagine a more gorgeous setting for your stone. that is one FABULOUS ring!! i love the contrast of the diamonds against that wonderful green. i know you cannot wait to get that baby on your finger! congrats
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a difference cut makes... really. The tourmaline looks allot better in your pictures - it surely deserves to be seen in such an open setting. Just great ! Good for you
2.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!!!
VELOURIAL- IT IS AMAZING!!!!

Let''s hope it gets on your hand SOON! I can''t wait to see more photos

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, It''s fabulous!!!!!!! I love the detail on the prongs and that stone is to die for. Yay for you!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
velouria....it looks perfect!! the setting really compliments the stone well and the details are amazing! micheal did a wonderful job!
36.gif

oh, i can''t wait till you get it!
36.gif
beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, Velouria, that is one fantastic ER. I love the stone and the setting! I can''t wait to see pics of it on your hand. It''s just lovely.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
YAY!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Velouria, it''s just spectacular! Of course, we knew your stone was stunning, but this setting compliments it perfectly!!! Michael E. did such a fabulous job! The prongs are some of the most delicate v-prongs I''ve seen! They''re lovely & don''t distract from the stone at all, but should provide great protection. The fishtail engraving on the sides of the prongs is beautiful & delicate! I love the openness of the setting, as valeria mentioned--it really does showcase the stone! And the diamonds on the sides & additional engraving on the shank...oh, it''s just stunning! Perfect! I''m SO excited for you!!
36.gif

So, it has to be plated, then shipped to your bf''s mom, right? Then he''ll propose? I hope you don''t have to wait long to have that beautiful baby on your finger! When are you moving?

Maybe you should post this in SMTR too?

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and oh so delicate. Can''t wait to see those hand shots.
2.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Can I just tell you that I am green with envy? It is perfect!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It shows off so much of that lovely green! I cannot wait to see hand pictures.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW - well worth the long wait!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am sure everywhere this green precious go, it will turn lots of hearts GREEN!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, all of you.

You''re right, Valeria, the pictures don''t really do my *stone* justice, so I imagine that *setting* might look even better in real life. Not that it doesn''t look absolutely fantastic already.

I am pleased that the setting is so open. I think this is a protective and also showcasing look. Exactly what I was hoping for. Yay!

I think, all in all, it came out "e-ring looking" enough. I was concerned that a big old green tourm might not have that feel,but I think it does. We''ll see when it''s on my finger!

Brightspot- Yeah, it''s going to my BF''s mom''s house... I''m having my wisdom teeth removed today, and then my last day of work is the 15th, and then we''re moving to be in VA around 8/1. I have a family reunion 8/11, so hopefully soon... I have a feeling I''m going to get it before we move, as that was part of the plan. We''re in a bit of a rush now, but it''ll be okay. :)

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

That is just AMAZING!! It was so worth the wait. Wow.. it is absoultely beautiful.. I love the setting and I love how much the stone shows!! Wow.. I am very very very impressed!! YOu are one very llucky gal!! WOW>.. it is so different and elegant and well... scrumptous and yes yes yes yes yes yes YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY!!!

Congratulations!!! That is just awesome!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love your ring
30.gif
classic, elegant and really shows off that beautiful stone.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
V,

Holy sh*t, was that worth the wait. The color on that baby is stunning! Can''t wait to see it on your hand.

Alexa

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi VelouriaL,

I love the shade of your tourmaliine ring! I have a seafoam green tourmaline and your shade is just incredible, love the details of the prongs too
21.gif
Congrats on such a fine piece of jewelry.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is phenomenal!!! Enjoy it. Do be careful with it. I have a beautiful blue-green tourmaline that I managed to chip. I was told too to clean it by running it under the hottest water I can stand.
1.gif

lawmax

Rube

Shiny_Rock
That is one incredible-amazing-fabulous ring!!!!!!

I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

The setting is wonderful and the stone is brilliant.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For crying out loud....I was so busy waiting for that freaking pot to boil that I almost missed this.

What a beautiful, exquisite, gorgeous, wonderful thing of beauty and perfection (just like you V). Metal, sidestones, engraving are in perfect harmony and balance with the tourm. I''m so happy for you.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone! kddfsdf (that was me being really giddy and banging on the keyboard)

You''re so sweet, Matata...

Yuo''re right, Lawmax, you do have to be careful with tourmalines. That''s part of the reason why it''s in a v-prong setting. I''ll still be good with it, though!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Amazing! That looks like the perfect engagement ring for the Queen of Faerie. Watch out that she doesn''t get jealous and steal it from you!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Aah...I keep coming back to look at this beauty of yours!
9.gif
It''s divine....
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results