shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you think this is a weird combo...:)

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi there! I was looking thru my jewel box and have this weird thoughts of stacking 2 'non stacking rings' together :mrgreen: What do you gals think? Will you wear it? Does it look kinda weird to u? I thought its quite interesting!

Photo0591.jpg

Photo0590.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did that last week. I think it looks awesome! However, it might be a bit "too much" for some people.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i like it....but then i like the unusual.

MoZo

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
tourmaline_lover said:
I did that last week. I think it looks awesome! However, it might be a bit "too much" for some people.

That would be me. While I like stacking rings together (even the ones that are built for that purpose), I think those two rings are just too big and too ornate to work well together. But if you like it and feel comfortable, go for it.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Definitely too much for me, but if it floats your boat, go for it.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
HI gals! Thank u for the input ;-) Do keep ur view coming!

Hi Gempassion- It is a unheated blue sapphire which changes to purple under incandescent light:)

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful sapphire. I think it is a great idea. The settings have to be rather simple; nothing super-fancy or super-modern.

Sapphire... It is appropriate to ask what are its "vitals"?

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For me its a bit much for day to day wear. As party wear? totally different story! :bigsmile:

-A

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Too much for me, I cannot handle so much on my finger, but it does not look bad, and as others have said, if it is comfortable, go for it!

Laura

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s too much for me as well; another consideration is the rubbing of the 2 settings together if you wear it this way often. The metal and diamonds rubbing against each other will cause damage to both rings, as cautioned by many in RT to ladies who wear their eternity bands next to their diamond encrusted e-rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results