shape
carat
color
clarity

DanielM earrings...

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone. I love earrings had some of my stones set by DanielM. The peridot are a reset and the amethysts were never set. The ame's look washed out and they are a bit dirty but in real life they are lively and super pretty. They were cheap too! I based them on Yssie's OMC's. Hope you like em. Peridots are in rose gold and the ame's are in white gold.

Oh yeah I have a couple of more sets of earring coming soon.

L1020744.jpg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
one more

L1020740.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I have a pair of amethyst studs I wear often. I love the idea of peridot.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys. I wear em all the time. They have become my "go to" earrings.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I have to start working on earings--I tend to avoid them and pendants these days because my two year old yanks everything! ;(

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love 8 pronged stud earring settings; simple, very tiny prongs and yet elegant. Great earrings!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, Treenbean! Those are pretty and the stone cuts are gorgeous! :love:

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your comments everyone. I like wearing them, they are big but I am used to them now. They sparkle like crazy in the sun...

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous :love:
I am LOVING your collection---you have awesome taste! your Leon e-ring is just amazing too :bigsmile:

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Oranges
Your Leon bands are a thing of beauty too! I have totally become a jewel addict... You should see the bookmarks on my laptop. Intergem King of Prussia Pa is this week so I am getting hyped up for that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results