Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Rowan''s yummy gift!

Rowan36.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: kayla17
Specs as per appraisal are- Centerstone: 0.35 round ceylon sapphire surrounded by 20 diamonds set common prong totaling .25 ctw in a 900 Platinum setting. Purchased from Ebay, made by www.joden.com as an engagement ring in 2000.

sapphireeng19.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: mareray
3-stone Promise ring Center 0.27ct Asscher E/ SI1, ex/ex with 2 0.20ct each round blue sapphires purchased from Diamond.com and Antique promise ring that belonged to her boyfriend’s great grandmother

sapphirepromise22.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: singingbell
Ring: Oval ruby flanked by two filigree treble clef symbols in yellow gold, custom made by Michael E

singingbell34.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: UkneekFreak
E-ring: Strong medium dark Spinel with an orangish red saturation, tone and hue, Clarity: Moderately included (equal to SI), Carat: 1.60-1.75, MM Size: 7.25 mm x 6.75 mm x 4.8 mm deep, Refractive Index: 1.712-1.718 with 4x side diamonds 0.40cttw SI1/ G-H-I

ukneekfreekrings33.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: woobug02
Ring re-set with sapphire center stone

woobug31.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: mmeowcollins
Whiteflash ring: Deep yellow sapphire, with .40 ct of pear-shaped sidestones

yellowsapphreeg18.jpg

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Velouria, what a great thread! I loved seeing all of the beautiful colored stone rings--yummy!
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Wallace''s Ring
GARNET: Pink colour-change to green (Madagascar) 0.95ct Round Brilliant cut by Jeff Graham at www.faceters.com. He''s great! Has some flaws so I chose to set it with...
SETTING: 14k white gold half-bezel setting from McGivern Diamonds www.overnightdiamonds.com - assisted by Michael McGivern himself (very hands-on) - also a great guy - great prices, and great service. I sent him the stone and his jeweler set for a very reasonable fee - did a great job - and it was on my finger in less than a week. Very happy and I recommend MD!

anothergarnethere11.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Nyssalynne''sring
"You can sort of see how the sapphires closest to the center oval are very pale blue and get darker down the sides until they are the same color as the center stone. There are 5 princess-cut sapphires on each side. I''m sorry I couldn''t get a picture that showed the color differentiation better. The ring is quite stunning in person."

nyssalynnering.jpg

Reactions: KLC

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
SZJ''s yummy ring!
Garnet with diamonds

sjzring.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
This is cait''s tanzanite ring
Hi! here is my custom 2.6c Tanzanite enagaement ring with 2 G VS1 diamonds on either side set in white gold.

Caitstanzring.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Another of Nyssalynne''s
here is one of my tanzanite rings that is semi-bezel set with baguette diamond sides. The metal of the bezel is at the top and bottom (North/South) of the ring and the sides (East/West) are open.

anothernyssalynne.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Valgal13''s

Valgirls.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Welp.. That is all for me for now... keep posting those yummy stones everyone!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OK.. One more.. I love this one too.
AGBF''s Spinel
The ring is a "handmade, 18K yellow gold and platinum, diamond and spinel ring. The center is an oval, untreated spinel, gem quality, exhibiting an intense red, similar to that of a red traffic light. The stone measure 7.5 x 6mm, with a carat weight of 178/100, and it is set in a platinum four-double prong basket. Set on the sides are two round diamonds and they are as follows: carat weight of 34/100, ideal cut, D in color, VVS-1, AGS cert (cert numbers omitted), and they are perfectly matched.... The diamonds are set in platinum four prong crowns. The band is 18K yellow gold with a soft square edge."
So: the spinel is 1.78 carats and measures 7.5 x 6 mm.
each diamond is a .34 carat rb, D color, VVS-1 clarity, AGS ideal cut.
I am not sure how this turned out? Did you get this one AGBF? It is beautiful!

Ymmuredspinel.jpg

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Art Nouveau''s Emerald:
emerald_an.jpg

"Attached is a photo of my emerald ring. The photo was taken before the invention of digital camera and I cannot make it sharper. The emerald is Columbian, ~4.4 carats and the diamonds are ~1.2 tw. I bought the ring back in the late 80s or early 90s."

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Widget''s jaw-dropping emerald:
39847.JPG

000_1934.JPG

000_1936.JPG

000_1956.JPG

ere''s a close up: The ring is vintage 1920, plat. Emerald: 1.83cts, Dias: 2.7ctstw.
The emerald is pure green, not really bluish as the pic suggests. According to NR, it has had little or no oil treatment...

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
965.JPG

This ring I bought from television!!!...well, the mounting, anyway. I got the 1.25ct Alexandrite from CherryPicked....
Original Poster: Widget

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Tutti-Frutti!
806.JPG

This is sorta fun...sort of a "cigar band" . I call it my "tutti-frutti" ring. I found this at an antique show. Probably from the ''60s...
Oringal Poster: Widget

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
057.jpg

Oringal Poster: Widget
"Here''s one I wear a lot...it''s a pinky ring: Deco, French cut lab sapphires..."

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
809.jpg

"I now know the ruby is 1.45cts. The sides are .57cttw OECs...David at Diamonds by Lauren
did it for me..."

Orginal Poster: Widget

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, that''s all for me for now...
I''m so excited that this is going to be a permanent thread!

Thanks for posting so much, MINE!! (And can I say-- again-- how gorgeous your ring is?)
Did we make it all the way through the current SMTR Eye Candy Thread?

MJO

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/2/2005 6:47:03 PM
Author: velouriaL
Widget''s unheated burmese sapphire!
unheated%20burma.JPG
The color on this stone is incredable. I never saw this in a post before. Thanks for loading all the rings in one post.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2005 6:52:40 PM
Author: velouriaL
Okay, that''s all for me for now...

I''m so excited that this is going to be a permanent thread!

Thanks for posting so much, MINE!! (And can I say-- again-- how gorgeous your ring is?)

Did we make it all the way through the current SMTR Eye Candy Thread?

No Problem! I love this thread!! Yummy Yummy Yummy. Are we adding sidestone gemstone or just main stone gemstones? If only main stone then yeh, we made it through SMTR. These rings are just stunning!! Thanks for starting velouria.. inspiration for new projects..
31.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results