shape
carat
color
clarity

Colored Stone E-rings/Eyecandy

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
The idea of an all colored three stone ring is great! Awesome ring!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
And it looks really nice with the wedding band.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Catmom|1356623400|3340740 said:
Custom made 7.88ct oval blue zircon pendant
Catmom, those are gorgeous! Are they new? I love the way zircon sparkles.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
innerkitten|1357180303|3345995 said:
Catmom, those are gorgeous! Are they new? I love the way zircon sparkles.

Thanks innerkitten! The pendant is new but the ring is not. Hubby had the pendant made to match the ring for Christmas.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New sapphire bracelet, 11.10cts round sri lankan sapphires with .63cts F VS1 diamonds made by Celine Custom Jewelers.......

_2801.jpg

_2802.jpg

_2803.jpg

cmsbluesapphirebracelet3.jpg

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread and have nothing on you CS ladies, but I did get this fire opal/chrome diopside ring for Christmas and love it - knew nobody would think poorly of me for posting even though I don't have so many fancy stones!

fire_opal_chrome_diopside.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous sapphires, jereni and catmom.
Love the opal/chrome ring, mynattk. Great combination of stones.
I need to spend more time in the colored stones forum!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should visit this sticky thread more often. Lots of lovely eye candy here.

Jereni - never saw your e-ring before and this one is gorgeous. I've always wondered what a 3 stone ring with all the same colour looks like and here it is. It's not only unique but the blue is just right too.

Catmom - more blues without feeling blue. Beautiful bracelet.

Mynattk - the colour combination is divine and your ring is definitely worthy of being posted here.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I have a setting almost exactly like that. I will post when Iget home.. You have good taste

emeraldluvr

Rough_Rock
All these stones are very pretty. I really love the rings with the sapphire stone.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My yellow Sapphire

dsc_14.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
My pink Tourmaline and Diamond ring.

dsc_0991.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
oh

photo_on_2011-03-21_at_18.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Glorious said:
image_95.jpg

Love the stone but setting not me.
Glorious - that stone is amazing! Details?

Glorious

Rough_Rock
Thank you Rosebloom.

It is GIA certified 4.16 carat cuprian tourmaline can be called 'paraiba' in trade.

InToTheMystic

Shiny_Rock
Oh man, it'll be hard to follow that last one :oops:

I've been lurking on this forum for quite a long time now, and the insight I've gained has been invaluable. I thought I should de-lurk long enough to show the results. My fiance and I recently created my engagement ring together, and although its a lot more modest than a lot of the ones on here, we're delighted how its turned out. It's perfectly my style and although finding the right stone took a lot of trial and error, it was worth it in the end. It has been difficult getting access to good coloured stones in Australia (well, the ones we don't dig out of the ground here ourselves anyway).

My ring is a 1.68ct untreated Nigerian medium dark-green/blue tourmaline, with 2 x 0.22 ct princess cut diamonds flanking it. The bezel and stone setting is platinum, but the shank is palladium to make it a little lighter.

I wanted a rich 'peacock' colour, and I love how the green never disappears no matter the light source.

greenbling2.jpg

InToTheMystic

Shiny_Rock
A couple more pics including a side view. We're very conscious of the potential fragility of the tourmaline, so we worked hard to get one with no visible inclusions and had it set low and protected in the bezel. The stone was actually a tiny bit lighter than I originally wanted, but setting it in the bezel deepened it to the colour I wanted in the first place!

I have quite small hands and stubby/chubby fingers, but this size and design worked well for me. Round stones just looked ghastly on me for some reason.

greenbling.jpg

greenbling_0.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! I love the profile - its sleek, clean and timeless. Very well done. I love the color you chose and think it wise (and informed ;)) ) of you to have bezeled it to protect it. Oh, and congrats on the engagement! :appl:

Vidalia

Shiny_Rock
InToTheMystic,
Your ring is lovely. I, too, love peacock colors and really like that you have such a unique engagement ring. Congratulations to you and your fiance on a job well done.

aristrocrat

Rough_Rock
My aunt's gift for getting a degree

photo0140_0.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aristrocrat|1358583457|3359492 said:
My aunt's gift for getting a degree

photo0140_0.jpg

Pretty! What are the stones, amethyst?

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

I haven't checked out this thread in a while (shame on me) and I have to tell you I LOVE your blue zircon set. Your ring is what gave me the inspiration to continue my quest for a perfect blue zircon/setting because I absolutely love the color. I finally found one at Dec. Intergem and am hoping it fits a setting I have. :love: :love:

And of course your blue sapphires are TDF!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
colorluvr|1358781450|3360885 said:

I haven't checked out this thread in a while (shame on me) and I have to tell you I LOVE your blue zircon set. Your ring is what gave me the inspiration to continue my quest for a perfect blue zircon/setting because I absolutely love the color. I finally found one at Dec. Intergem and am hoping it fits a setting I have. :love: :love:

And of course your blue sapphires are TDF!

Aw thank you so much colorluvr!! I love the color too. I can't wait to see your zircon and how you set it. I hope it's soon. :naughty: I got a couple of new shots of the pendant on my cheap pearls that I have down here. It has a clasp that allows it to be a pearl enhancer as well as pendant.

cmsbluezirconpendant11.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant12.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant13.jpg

cmsbluezirconpendant14.jpg

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom|1358783266|3360907 said:
[Aw thank you so much colorluvr!! I love the color too. I can't wait to see your zircon and how you set it. I hope it's soon. :naughty: I got a couple of new shots of the pendant on my cheap pearls that I have down here. It has a clasp that allows it to be a pearl enhancer as well as pendant.

Love it! I have one large pendant that also is a pearl enhancer, but when I put it with my pearls, it looks very "dressy" to me (and I seldom dress us that much these days) so I tend to just wear it with a heavy wg chain.

I think I am going to put my zircon in an existing setting I have that currently holds a peridot, and reset the peridot in something else. As is the case with many deep colored blue zircons, it's a bit deep and doesn't fit most stock settings. I'm taking it to my jeweler next week to see if he thinks it will work. Wish me luck because if it doesn't, I'll have to wait a while to wear it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results