shape
carat
color
clarity

Cehrabehra - Aqua Ring

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello, I'm on vacation in the USA and will be reunited with my funky little aqua stone that I love so much very soon! I had a ring made by DanielM (etsy) and am thrilled with the pictures! I was nervous going custom route but this time I am getting EXACTLY what I want. It's perfect. Can't wait to get it on my grubby hands :D Handshots in a few days... but here's teaser pics :) I think this ring makes my $30 stone look amazing :)

cbfinishaqua1.jpg

cbfinishaqua2.jpg

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool! I like the natural look it has... like a raindrop!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice bezel work. Very sleek and modern! :))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sleek, modern and ancient at the same time.....ageless! love it.

mz

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes> He clearly is a master. The ring is striking.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Cool..clean & sleek :appl:

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I've been waiting for this one! It's so lovely, he really did a fabulous job. I can't wait to see RL shots, with the raindrop running down your hand!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lovely. Hope you are reunited with your pretty, soon. :cheeky:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the unique idea of setting it sideways over the usual N/S raindrop; I can’t wait for your pictures. BTW, did you end up putting a backing or did you leave it open?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono - I had the backing put on... I was really stuck on that idea and I asked them what they thought and they agreed the backing would help it *pop* so I went with it and I don't think I'll regret it.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn't want to post the hand shots from Caren but I really loved how the colors in the stone look here so I cropped it way down and turned it on its side... I still can't get over what DUMB LUCK it was to get everything I wanted when I a) had no idea how to achieve it and b) actually thought I was buying something else.

cbfinishaqua3.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, that is so lovely and unique! I can't wait til it's on your hand, too!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely .. looking at it feels very comforting (hard to describe).

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very simple and fluid lines but also very elegant. Love the bezel work and the greenish-blue color of the stone. Can't wait to see hand shots!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great finger shot; it looks very dewy and soothing.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful. The setting is pretty perfect for that stone.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is such a pretty, sleek ring.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Something occured to me today .. are you still planning to reset your OEC?

I think a setting like this one would be perfect for what you were looking for. Not sure how you feel about pave but I think the setting is stunning.

DSC01804.jpg

rockytalky/thank-you-leon-perry-our-diamond-whisperers-t147262.html

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got the ring last night and I love it - it fits perfectly and is comfortable. The stone is charming - it has so many personalities. Last night outside it was almost silvery, sometimes it looks like baby blue, but usually it is an aqua shade from intense to pale. I cannot get over still (I know I mentioned this several times) how I lucked out to get the exact color I wanted when I thought I was getting something else. It is exactly what I wanted and now I am considering some matching earrings!!! Assuming I can find a pear of pears lol I am thinking just danglies on a chain that I can put with my current diamonds.

I do not regret the silver backing, but it does make me worry - I find I am afraid to wash my hands and stuff, afraid water will get under the stone. I worry that dirt will get under there. I'm not sure how to care for this enclosed bezel.

The cab is awesome - don't have to worry about fingerprints at all! Always shiny and glossy. Looks like I have a little tropical island bay sitting on my finger lol

And aside from all of this aqua-pear ring love, it was very reassuring to me that I could successfully communicate my wants and have them materialize. It gives me hope for my diamond reset. And charmy - that is a gorgeous setting, I would love that for a round, but I have something else in mind for my cushion. But I'm trying not to think too hard about it until it gets closer to when I move back to the states. I haven't even SEEN my diamond since mid december :(

I am on a borrowed computer so I will post more pics when i can get mine on the internet, been having some issues with that :razz:

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that combo, it's very soothing looking!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Freekin Awesome, Cehrabehra! I love pears in e/w. Congrats on a super beautiful ring, babe! :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay well here goes too many pictures of such an inexpensive, simple, understated ring... but why not lol Consider it foreplay for SMTR haha

cbaqua012.jpg

cbaqua005.jpg

cbaqua006.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cup holding - first is my daughter (assuming they're in the right order), second is my husband (what a good sport lol), third is me but boy is it an awkward shot!!

cbaqua001.jpg

cbaqua009.jpg

cbaqua010.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cbaqua002.jpg

cbaqua004.jpg

cbaqua007.jpg

cbaqua008.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's it for now - I'm being summoned... I have more lol Anyway, I feel silly cause I'm not sure this ring is fascinating enough for so many pictures lol

cbaqua025.jpg

cbaqua017.jpg

cbaqua026.jpg

cbaqua016.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha, I love the shot with your hubby's hand!

The ring turned out beautifully. I really love love the side bezel pear design.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results