carat
color
clarity

Calling Chicago Girl

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there:

I sincerely hope we didn't scare you away, but thanks for providing the venue for a little housekeeping.

In the meantime, how is your search going? I am constantly seeing what I believe to be pretty tanzanites. Are you still looking for one?

May we help you?? **bats eyes sweetly**

Chicago Girl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!! I am definitely not scared away. :) I am definitely still wanting to purchase a tanzanite for a RHR at some point. It won't be for a while (my birthday is in January so I have some time! - want to get a nice birthday present for myself) so I have a lot of time to continue to educate myself and lurk around here. :saint:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you are still here CG! An aquarian? calm, even tempered, aspire to great things, loves water.... no wonder the calm colours of blue based stones appeal to you!

Chicago Girl

Shiny_Rock
Haha, oddly enough, "calm" and "even tempered" are not words I would use to describe myself, but I am certainly still here nevertheless. :loopy:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol: Even if you are hot, fiery and short tempered - glad you are enjoying the PS forums! There is so much to learn and such lovely pretty things to enjoy looking at!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results