shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Zircon Ring

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was cleaning out a photo folder and came across some old pics of my blue zircon ring that I don't think I ever shared. This ring was a Chrismas present that my hubby had custom made. While I wouldn't have picked quite as dark a stone myself, I do like the play of blue and green in the stone. I always thought some day I would swap it out but it's beginning to grow on me. Maybe I'll keep it after all. :lol:

cmsbluezirconring1.jpg

cmsbluezirconring2.jpg

cmsbluezirconring3.jpg

cmsbluezirconring4.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is so pretty, Catmom.

If you like looking at it, that is reason enough to keep and wear. Does it have nice play of zircon dispersion?

Thanks for sharing.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What a thoughtful husband. Thanks for posting pics of your beautiful ring!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
He picked it out all himself! It's gorgeous!! Maybe like husbands, it'll grow on you ;)) :wacko: Enjoy your beautiful ring!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for sharing the pics. I've never seen a zircon that color, although my experience is very limited with zircon, just pics online, but still - wow, so pretty! Blue and green gems are my favorite and that looks like a gorgeous combo of both.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I like it. Kind of an unusual color & a very pretty ring. Nice husband!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I always love your surprises! :appl: :love:

cheers--Shaorn

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, the ring is gorgeous. Zircons that color are so pretty. It is a great color.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whether you end up swapping out the zircon eventually or not, the husband is certainly a keeper since he gets good custom work done.

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I bet it sparkles like mad in the sun! The colour of the zircon is also lovely and so deep, I hope it continues to grow on you.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Fly Girl, it does have the zircon dispersion. I call it my blingarama ring.

LOL Pregcurious and pandabee, it is growing on me. Thanks!

katharath, it does have a great mix of blue and green. It is an unusual color for a blue zircon and believe it or not hubby and my jeweler were able to almost match it for a pendant they made for this last Christmas. The pendant stone is just a tad lighter but the same color if that makes sense.

Thanks Jewel Freak and Sharon and Marcy!

chrono, her custom work is exquisite. She also has a small jewelry store and she makes every piece in it.

Deathspi, yes it is quite blinding in the sun. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results