shape
carat
color
clarity

Aqua bezel wax

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Some of you may remember that I started a projects several months ago to create a 3 stone asscher aquamarine bezel ring. It has taken a long time to get here. There were differences in what I wanted and what he thought I wanted. He emailed the wax pattern this morning and I am so excited I thought I would show you. If there are any suggestions that you have for it please let me know. I am going to email back this afternoon about whether to cast now or make more changes.

These are the wax mold. The stones that are shown in the pictures are my asscher aquas.

profilemcp.JPG

shouldermcp.JPG

sidemcp.JPG

topviewmcp.JPG

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
I love it as is. What sorts of changes are you considering?

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am pleased with it, but this is my first time going custom so I just want to make sure I am not making any huge mistakes.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hi Radiantquest

I saw pictures of your wax on FB about half an hour ago and commented on how fine I thought it looked. I think Scott does awesome work, I've been impressed with everything I've seen from him so far. I think this will turn out to be a very beautiful ring.

chictomato

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Looking good:) The shape of the band seems to echo that of the asscher! Can't wait to see it done =)

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Also worthy of note is the fact that this wax has been hand carved. This is not the product of a CAD program. Not sure I've seen that before.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am so thrilled and excited. It is one of those times when you feel the flutter in your chest you like it so much. I absolutely cannot wait to see it in gold.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
RQ, I'm so excited for you! I absolutely love that your bezel 3 stone is almost done! Can't wait for it to be on your hand!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Love the sereneness of the aquas, and your ring design is very elegant.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Gailey said:
Hi Radiantquest

I saw pictures of your wax on FB about half an hour ago and commented on how fine I thought it looked. I think Scott does awesome work, I've been impressed with everything I've seen from him so far. I think this will turn out to be a very beautiful ring.

Is Scott a member here? I didnt think so. I advised him to join. There are so many people here that need help with settings and I think his experience and expertise would be priceless.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
radiantquest said:
Gailey said:
Hi Radiantquest

Is Scott a member here? I didnt think so. I advised him to join. There are so many people here that need help with settings and I think his experience and expertise would be priceless.

I don't think so. I copy him on the odd thread now and again. How did you find him RQ? I have him in mind for my rubellite, just love what he does. I agree with you, since Ma-re left us, Scott could help a lot of people. I'll send him a FB message and see if I can persude him.

Your ring is going to be awesome. What a combo! Peter Torraca aquamarines and a Scott Schreiber setting - gorgeous!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t see anything “wrong” with the wax either. I really like the little air space cut into each bezel section.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
G- I cant remember how I found Peter, I am sure that it has something to do with PS. He put me in thouch with Carrie and then she said that she thought Scott was a better fit for me and the rest is history. I would advise anyone to use Peter and Scott. They were both awesome to work with and I may love my new ring more than a woman should love a piece of jewelery. He says that I am about 2 weeks away from having it. OOOOHhhhhhh! Cant wait! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results