shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone with Jeff Davies Jewelry?

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
I've bought my sapphire from Jeff, and it is lovely - and I know from PS that he has someone doing some custom work. Anyone with finished pieces from him? What's the quality like?

Jeff is quoting me a similar price as Michael E is - the difference being that Jeff is in Thailand (where I can pop by on holiday next month to pass him the stone), and doesn't do CAD. Michael has CAD, but is in the US - so I've got to mail the stone over to him (which is causing the fiance [and me] some palpitations :errrr: ). What would you go for?

Envyme

Shiny_Rock

sonyachancs

Shiny_Rock
Envyme said:
Here is my ring I just got back from Jeff D. It's lovely and quality is superb. Jeff was awesome to work with too!!! I have more pics posted here. I went with white gold :)

More pics here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/in-search-of-3-ct-plus-peach-peachy-pink-sapphire-or-spinel.191046/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/in-search-of-3-ct-plus-peach-peachy-pink-sapphire-or-spinel.191046/page-2[/URL]

Envyme, that is a beautiful ring! I just had a look at your thread and your inspiration rings are similar to what I had in mind. What was the process like? I know I want a pretty simple halo - lots of pictures on my inspiration board, but it is scaring me to not be able to see any mock-ups beforehand!

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
Awe, thank you :) I sent him some inspiration photos of 1 ring I loved from here . He then had a drawing made for me...from my understanding the drawing wasn't from the jewler but from a draftsman. I liked the drawing so I told him to move forward. The drawing was a sketch by hand not a computer designed and generated image of a CAD. I attached the drawing I got from Jeff :)

_9807.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I'm in loooove. Jeff's drawings look acceptable to me, in place of CADs -- if you wanted an elaborate or intricate setting, a CAD might be more reassuring, but for this sort of mount, they seem to work okay. They represent the final piece well. Can't tell how accurate the size of the diamonds is, but it's something you could ask about if you want. Enjoy your happy stone!

--- Laurie

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
:love: you are so sweet :) Thank you for your kind words! I'm really enjoying it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results