shape
carat
color
clarity

anybody used this dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

daniil

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I found this website and was wondering if anybody bought from them before and if yes how was the experience?

http://www.gemwow.com/

It seems that they host multiple dealers and the stone I''m interested in is from Star Shine Limited so if anybody knows about this dealer in particular and can share their experience that would be great.

Thanks,
Daniil.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Daniil,
I''ve dealt with GemWow before but have not actually purchased from them. They are mostly gemmologists who love funky gemstones and will be your eyes when you want to purchase an item that is listed. Say, you are interested in gem A. Email them with your questions and he/she will go out to the vendor to "check out" gem A and get back with the answers to your questions. They are very straightforward and if there is every something I''d love, I would buy from them in a heartbeat. You just need to look carefully and ask the right questions. Almost all the gemstones are native cut and there are good deals (and not so good ones) to be had, a good eye and the right questions go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results