shape
carat
color
clarity

And while I was waiting......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it''s definitely a pretty one and I think I''ve become an instant fan of Gene''s and of cushions. It''s also nice to support a New York state gem cutter
2.gif

It''s definitely going to be a ring because I''ll have two tanzanite pendants once I pick up my necklace from my jeweler''s, but I think I may look around a bit for settings before I just leap and order a LOGR. I''d like to see what''s in the popular books. That will have to wait though because I''m not done with my BGD necklace, (it has to go back for a tweaking), and I have a loose diamond I''d dearly love to set next.

jstar, you can have this one if Gene decides to pop out an 8mm stone in the very near future, although it would definitely have to have the sparkle factor that this one does. My other tanzis don''t sparkle like Gene''s. They''re pretty stones in a comparable color, they just don''t have that extra something.

Thanks to AJ, I''m going to watch for Gene to pop out a nice cushion cut Umbi. I''ve got to have one of those beauties too. That raspberry jam color is just yummm.... Don''t get mad MTG!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/2/2010 5:47:53 PM
Author: gemgirl
[/i]

RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWRRR!!

Just Kidding.
3.gif

I''m on a gem diet, so I hope you do get more Gene goodies so that I can at least drool over yours!
Also, I''m holding out for one of his star60 cuts
9.gif

Side note: I''m coming back to the US today! Hopefully my tanzanite pendant will be waiting for me!

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
ooh! i love it! soo pretty :)

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gemgirl, your new tanzanite is beautiful! It is very unlike the many other tanzanites I''ve seen before, but I can''t quite seem to put my finger on it. Similar to the difference between Mariedtiger''s untreated topaz and the irradiated ones out there; other tanzanites seem static in comparison to this one.

Threadjack alert:

I''m just getting over jet lag myself! I hope we get to see your new tanzie soon!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful Gemgirl!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Gemgirl - I''ve had my eye on that beauty too, but sadly it just wasn''t in the budget. So happy it found a great PS home!
1.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Gemgirl, I was admiring that one as well and it is just lovely!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results