shape
carat
color
clarity

Yay!!! My dress came in! :) But ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
I won''t get it for a few more days. Oh the anticipation!

I ordered it in Florida because my Mom lives down there (I live in Boston), and we went to the store together so she could see the dress -- I pretty much knew that was the one I wanted already -- and turns out it was less expensive down there than up here, which was a nice surprise!

So my Mom has to drive down to Miami tomorrow to see the dress and make sure all is OK with it -- IT BETTER BE!! -- and then it''s shipped up to me and will soon be MINE ALL MINE! Oh I''m just so anxious to try it on ... I reeeeeeeeeaaalllly hope it fits!

Wow, I really feel like a bride now
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
oh, great news! the "but" in the title got me all worried!! i hope you are able to post pics for us to all see!!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Can''t wait to see pictures.

Is there clothing tax in FL? Just curious, because I was wondering if the higher price in Boston would have evened out because of that.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
MA has tax on clothing over $175, so I''d have paid tax up here too. Even with the shipping charges, it still wound up being cheaper buying it down there! It wasn''t a huge difference - like $100 - but still that was $100 that could then go toward the flowers or photog or honeymoon or veil or makeup or hair or shoes or ...
1.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I had my watters dress shipped to me as well. And i LOVE it! Cant wait to see pics of the dress!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, msflutter, I saw the photos of your dress the other day -- it looks FANTASTIC on you! I can't believe that's a bridesmaid dress -- it's just perfect for a bride! You must be so thrilled with how your vision in red came to be a reality! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results