shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo-hoo! Got my veil

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
All I wanted was a super simple veil in a very light, flowy fabric. My dress is an older Melissa Sweet (fall 2006, i believe) that has the same swiss dot fabric as the Dora, so I needed a veil that was similar. I tried on this veil at a local shop and it was perfect but *gasp* *choke* it was $400. So I started stalking ebay. And stalking more. And more. Finally I found an auction for the same veil and I can''t believe I got it for $50!!! I am so excited. I can''t wait to get it and prance around the house...!

Melissa Sweet Veil - eBay

ramona.cc

Rough_Rock
I have a MS diamond white chiffon dress so I wanted a diamond white chiffon veil to match....and behold I found one on eBay for $25!!
I also bought my tiara off eBay for $25.
I am a definite bargain shopper. lol

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
go savvy shopper! ya know, as much as i ebay, i would''ve never even thought of looking there for a veil, so thanks for giving me something new to scheme over!
11.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wow what an awesome deal!!
36.gif
36.gif
I like it a lot, very classic without too much detail or anything.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 1:46:25 AM
Author:EricaR
All I wanted was a super simple veil in a very light, flowy fabric. My dress is an older Melissa Sweet (fall 2006, i believe) that has the same swiss dot fabric as the Dora, so I needed a veil that was similar. I tried on this veil at a local shop and it was perfect but *gasp* *choke* it was $400. So I started stalking ebay. And stalking more. And more. Finally I found an auction for the same veil and I can''t believe I got it for $50!!! I am so excited. I can''t wait to get it and prance around the house...!

Melissa Sweet Veil - eBay

EricaR I was watching that same veil!! OMG. It''s so weird. I didn''t bid because I changed my mind and wanted to go with more of a champagne colored veil. ^_^ Congrats!!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I want dress pics too!!!!!!

ETA: found it! perfect choice! can't wait to see that dress altered down to you!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Woo, congratulations!! Do you have pictures?

Where and when is your wedding, EricaR? I *think* ours is going to be in Montebello, June next year.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
How exciting! I hope it is just perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results