shape
carat
color
clarity

WishfulThinking''s PRO-PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love the ones of you two coming out of city hall. They came out sooo well!!!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Breathtaking shots! I am SO happy for you!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You two looks beautiful!<3

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I was tearing up at the beginning and then I got to the shots of the great lighting (wow you two in your white dresses really POP in those!!) and then you two exiting city hall and walking along the trees and the tears starting flowing down my cheeks.

I am so so so happy for you two. What an amazing day!

Congratulations again to you and your WIFE!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wishful, MANY congrats to you both!! The pics look superb!
35.gif

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeousness! What a lovely light in there! You got some fantastic shots.
Celebrate your union and its documentation.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
What a gifted photog!
36.gif

I''ve seen many, many happy wedding day photos, but I must say that yours stands out for the pure joy and bliss on both your faces
21.gif
You are both radiant and MARRIED
9.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Wishful, your pictures are amazing. They brought tears to my eyes! Your feelings for each other are SO apparent in all of them, its just amazing. Your photog was great, and I love the ones that the other sent you. Congrats!!!
36.gif
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them!! My favourite is definitely the one of you guys running out of city hall! You and your wife look so beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG those are just GORGEOUS
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Congratulations again - you two are so beautiful together
9.gif
9.gif

I love that diversity pic too - you should totally submit that places, its such a beautiful illustration of how lovely things could be if people got over their prejudices
1.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the one where you guys are just staring into each others eyes...I think the 3rd or 4th one? So loving.
1.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oohh congrats again Wishful - you and wifey do look gorgeous
21.gif
i love the ones on the steps
30.gif

lindsaylove

Shiny_Rock
Oh my... WISHFUL you and your darling wife look so beautiful and happy!!! It looks like everything went just perfectly and these photos - they turned out wonderfully!! I don''t want to bring down the tone of this thread so I won''t go into my feelings about the recent events, but I just want you to know that I am doing all that I can to help correct things in California!

Best wishes to you and your wife!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
You both look absolutley gorgeous and the ceremony was beautiful. Congrats to you both!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! What a beautiful building to get married in! Congratulations!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your pictures are absolutely stunning. You are so lucky to have such a gorgeous city hall! Congratulations to you and your wife, you both made gorgeous brides!

I love the fact that you both wore such gorgeous dresses too, how fun!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
WishfulThinking, I don''t know if I have ever responded to your posts before, but I just want to tell you that I''ve been following your story, and I just wanted to tell you that I am SO thrilled for you that you got married to the woman of your dreams in such a romantic way...

You and your wife look absolutely stunning in these and your non-pro pictures--you can really feel the love and the joy emanating from both of you!! I especially love the "diversity" picture, and the ones taken of you just under the "city hall" sign
36.gif

I wish you both all the happiness in the world.
9.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i couldnt pick a favorite, i loved all of them! :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i couldnt pick a favorite, i loved all of them! :)

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Wishful - your photos are amazing. I love the one of you two leaving City Hall....and then I love every single other one! I found myself tearing up several times when looking at how radient you both looked. I know so many other lesbian couples who I WISH I could see glow like you and your wife.

Congratulations. I wish I could express to you here just how intensely I mean that.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Wishful - First you two were gorgeous! second, what AWESOME pictures!!!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos! I love SF City Hall... great place to elope too. :)

You both look so happy and I love your dresses. I really like the outdoor shots as well. Awesome! Congrats again!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos, Wishful! I''m so happy for you and S! Best wishes!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Awesome photos wishful!!

I have to agree that the City Hall and the black and white with the stripes on the street are my fav, if I had to choose. But it's a hard choice because they are all so amazing and you both look fantastic and happy.
36.gif

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
your pictures are amazing!! i love the pictures in the trees!! gorgeous! and the scenery at city hall is surprisingly beautiful!

Congratulations again!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
27/28/45/46/47 are my absolute favorites, but they are all so beautiful and the two of you look so happy in love. Thank you for sharing.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Awww, I''m kinda late to the party but I just wanted to say that you and your wife looked so beautiful!!!!! Congrats again! And your photographer was AMAZING - he or she seemed to capture your happiness perfectly. Lovely photos!

P.S. LOVE your wife''s headband!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow- thank you Gwyn, somehowcollide, swedish bean, DearBuddha, Lorelei, swimmer, purrfectpear, Miscka, fieryred, bee*, sunnyd, blackpaw, wishful [hi other wishful!], Amandine, Smurfysmiles, dragonfly, violet, ZoeBartlett, miraclesrule, vita*dolce, and KimberlyH!!! Your posts have made me smile all day!

Clairitek, you are so sweet to be so moved by our photos! I really liked the way our dresses looked together and stood out against the surroundings in City Hall. After seeing Mia''s beautiful pictures and gorgeous dress I was afraid we''d be way too "dressed up" for City Hall, but we ended up looking great! It''s obviously a magic venue because it is perfect for so many different "feels." Thanks again!

AmberGretchen - Thanks! That is such a cute idea. It does sort of look like something out of a magazine spread... if I do say so myself.
3.gif

Orchid, thanks for the kind words and compliment! We appreciate so much everyone who is pulling for us in CA and everywhere else. Thank you. The CA SC announced that it will hear the arguments about prop 8, and that we''ll know what''s what by Jan 21st... DW''s birthday. Haha, there I go again. It''s so hard to keep politics out of my "happy threads" since it''s hanging over us a bit at this point, and it sure doesn''t help that I''m a student of politics and love to blab on and on about it...
3.gif
20.gif

dreaming of the day, thank you so much! SF City Hall is soooo beautiful. We had to fly all the way across the country to get there, but it was totally worth it! It was really fun dressing up so much and wandering around the city and City Hall.

alli_esque- Hi
35.gif
Thanks for your response and congratulations! Your post is so sweet. It was so romantic! I can''t get over how well it turned out, especially since eloping without family can be such a tricky subject. It was just perfect. Thanks again!

Keepingthefaith21, thank you for your beautiful post. You are making *me* tear up!
16.gif
We are very lucky to have each other.

Elmorton- Thank you!! The photographer really was excellent. I highly recommend him! He just pointed us at the most beautiful locations inside and outside of City Hall and let us play around with one another and have fun while taking awesome photos. I totally love the results. I''ll pass on the compliment about DW''s headband- it was a wedding present to her from me!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results