shape
carat
color
clarity

WishfulThinking''s PRO-PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures; many congrats!!!!! You two are adorable
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
You and your wife look absolutely gorgeous Wishful!! Congrats!!!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
T-gal - Thanks!! Eloping was a great experience for us. Thanks for the photo edit! You're so talented. I wonder if we should have our photos edited... they're currently not and it's probably more than we can afford. Classic dilemma.
20.gif
I am glad we got to use the Rotunda at all, actually. It was supposed to be off-limits that afternoon because some other people were setting up for their wedding reception to be held there! Bud snuck us in to do the ceremony and the photographer got people to leave us alone long enough to get some pictures on the stairs.
3.gif

mia- Thank you so, so much!! We had a great photographer, which helped [thanks to you!]. The exit pics were fun... we went out... and in... and out... over and over again. We have like 20 of us coming out! It's sort of funny looking at the CD. I actually like your exit pics [and all your pics!!
30.gif
] because you look so calm and collected. "Just gonna go hang out on the beach in my fabulous dress now..."
10.gif

Thanks BeachRunner! The "diversity" pic really captured the essence of City Hall that day. There were tons of people there, most of us same sex couples hoping to get married before Nov. 4th in case prop 8 passed... [it did.] It was a great atmosphere because everyone was talking and cheering each other on. There was something very "community"-like about it!

ETA: Thanks Skippy and neatfreak! You are all making me smile!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 9:58:58 PM
Author: TravelingGal
PS is making a great case for elopement these days. Great pics Wishful...very romantic and full of delight.

So true! Looking at these pics is making me just beam. Congratulations to you both.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 10:08:14 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
T-gal - Thanks!! Eloping was a great experience for us. Thanks for the photo edit! You''re so talented. I wonder if we should have our photos edited... they''re currently not and it''s probably more than we can afford. Classic dilemma.
20.gif
I am glad we got to use the Rotunda at all, actually. It was supposed to be off-limits that afternoon because some other people were setting up for their wedding reception to be held there! Bud snuck us in to do the ceremony and the photographer got people to leave us alone long enough to get some pictures on the stairs.
3.gif
Wishful, the majority (and I mean 99%) of the photos you posted need no editing. They are very nice! I just thought the neat one I posted looked so romantic that it should just be the two of you.

If there are others where you want people out, perhaps you should post an ad in a college paper or craigslist? There are many talented students that could do it easily for cheap or maybe for barter. I''m not a photoshop person (in fact, I use another program), but I was able to do a crude job in about 30 seconds to get rid of those people.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!! The one where you two are holding each other (where you wrote "Legally Married" at the top) made me tear up a little. I''m so glad you two got to have this wonderful experience. Your photos are gorgeous!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
OMG those pictures are amazing! The two of you looked so full of joy and it looked like you were having an AMAZING time! I especially loved the pics of you running out of city hall and your silly fooling around pics. You two looked so beautiful.
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Wishful sweetheart, the pictures of you and your beautiful wife are gorgeous. I was all teary eyed looking at them. How beautiful you both looked. Your photographer was wonderful!!! You both look so happy.

Love,
Linda

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Wow, you two look so blissfully happy! My favorite is you busting out of city hall. Congratulations on your marriage.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 9:44:21 PM
36.gif

Wedding%20Resize%2039.jpg
This one is my favorite!! You both look BLISSFULLY happy!
30.gif
36.gif

Congratulations, Wishful. It''s obvious how deeply in love the two of you are. There should be more couples like that out there!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They''re here! And just as I was thinking of starting a thread to Wishful into posting them!

OK... now back to the page 1 to actually look at the pictures!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Wishful!! You and your DW look so beautiful. I love the photo of you two exiting City Hall. So cute... holding hands and just beaming with love and happiness!
36.gif

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
All your pictures are beautiful..I love the ones with the aisle through the trees and the one where you are running across the street laughing!

Congratulations!
1.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Wishful! Your photos are gorgeous, and you and your wife look so happy and radiant. My favorite is the first one of the two of you walking between the rows of trees.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful pictures! I''m so glad you were able to make it to California in time, and that you decided on a professional photographer to capture your special day. I love the sitting on the bench pictures, and the one where you''re sitting on the steps, and the outdoor shots...

36.gif
Thanks for sharing them with us!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! I love them! Where is street where with the trees? I love it!!!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Wishful your photos are awesome, congrats again!!!
36.gif
36.gif

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 10:58:19 PM
Author: choro72
Congratulations!!! I love them! Where is street where with the trees? I love it!!!!!

Those trees are right next to city hall in the civic center/UN plaza.

Wishful, I am so glad you shared your pictures with us. I love all the shots you''ve posted. I can''t pick a favorite. There are aspects to each one that I love.

F5...

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
me= tears streaming down face looking at your beautiful pics!
thank you for sharing. :)

congrats again!

....off to grab some tissues!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looks wonderful and I hope that your marriage is blessed
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
There is such joy in these photos! Giddy, silly, happy, JOY!!

You are both so beautiful in these shots. Your photographer really captured your emotions, and the depth of feeling about what this meant to the two of you. And, of course, the locations were pretty picturesque, too!

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Wishful - your pictures turned out so beautiful! I got teary looking at them because your photographer did such of good job of capturing your emotions in the pictures! My favorite is the same one that Musey reposted where you guys are running out the door! It''s just wonderful - the look on your face says it all! My second favorite is the diversity one - that is very cool! Congrats to you and your beautiful wifey!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL photos!! You and your wife are stunning brides! Thank you for sharing these lovely photos--I hope you are both doing well! xoxo

honey22

Ideal_Rock
These are some of my favorite PS wedding pics! You both look so blissfully deliriously happy!

And, what is better than looking at a stunning beautiful bride on her wedding day? Looking at two stunning beautiful brides on their wedding day!!

Wishing you lots of joy and laughter in your marriage!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 9:47:41 PM
the colors on this one look really cool, imo

Favorite shot.
1.gif

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, what a treat to log on tonite and find these!! Gorgeous photos, in part because you two are so incredibly happy.
36.gif

This is my favorite shot:

walkwayoftrees.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwww....they came out so beautifully!!! What a wonderful way to remember your day!

And after seeing your and mia''s pics in City Hall, I''m so going to try to talk FF into getting married there...
27.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Many thanks to pjean, TheBigT, redfaerythinker, Linda, kelpie, Musey, VRBeauty, Portia, bootsiekin, [/b]Kim N[/b], Choro, Sarah, gtn, DMBFiredancer, akmiss, Holly, laurel, coatimundi, Honey, marchswallowbird, and Diamonds are a delight!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Your lovely words have kept a smile on my face for the past few hours, and I''m sure it will stay with me for a long time. Sharing here with all of you is a really fun experience. I love BWW!

T-gal, Oh I know, thanks! I think I will ask for help from a graphics savvy friend here at school. Thanks for the idea!

Freke, Thanks! You should work on your FF, for sure. Eloping was awesome, and SF City Hall is *the* place to do it. What a venue!
30.gif

To all of you who have been following our story and sending positive comments and thoughts our way over the last months, thank you so much. I could never find words to express how much it means to me that so many people care about what happens to us as a couple. You''ve kept me strong! Knowing we''re married in your eyes may have to be enough, and if in the end we only have the recognition of our loved ones, so be it. Plus, the pictures captured Bud saying the legal vows to a *same sex couple*... HA- I wonder if these relics would be worth something on ebay?
20.gif
3.gif
*hugs* to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results