shape
carat
color
clarity

WishfulThinking''s PRO-PICS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
OH!!! AND WE GOT OUR MARRIAGE LICENSE TODAY, THE REAL COPY!!!

Sorry for the caps overload, but it was SO exciting. It was cute, also, it says "bride" and "bride." We loved how the CA marriage license form had so many options for the two parties- something for everyone.
9.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
TWINNIE!

I should so be asleep right now, but I just keep looking at these pictures. They are so beautiful, and the two of you look so happy and perfect together I can''t get over it.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 11:44:54 PM
Author: WishfulThinking

Sorry for the caps overload, but it was SO exciting. It was cute, also, it says ''bride'' and ''bride.'' We loved how the CA marriage license form had so many options for the two parties- something for everyone.
9.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 11:47:57 PM
Author: princesss
TWINNIE!

I should so be asleep right now, but I just keep looking at these pictures. They are so beautiful, and the two of you look so happy and perfect together I can''t get over it.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Oh, HI TWINNIE!
35.gif

Thanks so much! I should be asleep also, but I have the first chapter of my thesis due tomorrow and a meeting with my advisor... so clearly the answer is to play around on Pricescope.
12.gif
You''re just so much more fuuuuuunnnn! Thanks for stopping in!

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t be happier for both of you. Thank you for sharing the great pictures and don''t worry everything really will work out. In the meantime, enjoy your wife and say hi to her from pricescope.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Wishful, your pics are so gorgeous and I *LOVE* your shoes!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, wishful! The pictures are beautiful and you both look so-over-the-top happy.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Wishful! Your pictures are beautiful and your hapiness radiates through every one. Health and happiness to you both!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
WONDERFUL pics, sweetie!!!!!!!! I love the looks of pure joy on your faces in all the pictures, but especially the one of you leaping out through the City Hall doors!!!! Just perfect!!!! It's a beautiful thing to see on people's faces how much they love each other, and with the two of you it's blindingly clear!!!
9.gif

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pics Wishful! You and DW look deliriously happy and in love
9.gif
Thanks for sharing!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hardly ever make it over to BWW, but I''m so glad I did.

You ladies are absolutely stunning. You look so happy it brought tears to my eyes.

Gorgeous girls, gorgeous pictures. I''m so happy for you.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wishful, my goodness, girl - these pics are To Die For!!!! I love the one of you both leaving City Hall, and the sweet one of your behinds in the trees. Just stunning photos!

Congrats to you both!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
You guys looked amazing!!! Congratulations!!!

I love how in love you both look--you guys are such a sweet couple!

vintagecushion

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, Wishful! The photos came out GREAT!
30.gif
I have to admit I teared up a little seeing these. It''s so moving to see how joyful the two of you are and I love how spontaneous and giddy it all looks.

I think I just might be giving that photographer a call.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wishful, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos. They are truly lovely, just like you and your wife. It looks like you had a perfect day. Best wishes to you for a happy, long marriage!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss these? I love your pictures so much! The ones with you coming out of City Hall
30.gif
, the ones of you walking between the trees
30.gif
, the ones ones where you are waiting and just enjoying one another''s company
30.gif
! They are all so fantastic. It is so clear that you are best friends and will have a wonderful life together! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- these are so gorgeous! I think I''m going to show them to our photographer as an example of what we want her to do! Thanks so much for sharing them.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Wishful, I wanted to say that I''ve been following your story and I am THRILLED to hear that you got your license!

Congratulations, both you and your wife look beautiful and lovely. I''ve never seen a happier couple!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous pictures!!! congrats!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

Sorry for the caps overload, but it was SO exciting. It was cute, also, it says ''bride'' and ''bride.'' We loved how the CA marriage license form had so many options for the two parties- something for everyone.
9.gif
Wa-What-Wa-What????????????

I was just showing DH this thread since I have been telling him about your story and that you guys used the same photog, and imagine my surprise when I saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, DH also loved your pics and thought you girls were beautiful! His favorites were the bench shots also.

Anyway! That is such wonderful news!!!!! You guys must be so thrilled that you went ahead and did it! If you didn''t receive it, it wouldn''t have taken away from the beauty of that day, and the ideal situation would have been
emthdown.gif
on Prop 8,but YAY! It''s official!
36.gif

BTW, are you guys going on a honeymoon? Can''t remember if this has been asked before.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone- sorry it took me so long to respond! It''s been a very busy weekend at school tying up loose ends before Thanksgiving break.
14.gif
It will be the first Thanksgiving that Shan and I spend together, though! It feels like real family time, which is a treat.

brazen_irish_hussy, thank you so much! She says hello back to all of you! We are trying to stay calm and not think about all of the court stuff, but I''m taking a few law classes and everyone always brings it up.
14.gif
Then they want me to lead the discussion because I know the most about it...
20.gif
It''s a hard thing to escape!

Love in Bloom - Thank you! Those shoes were surprisingly comfortable considering how much running around we did that day. I actually wore them out last night, also!

claudinam, thank you! How happy we look is definitely the best part for me. It''s exactly what we hoped our pictures would show, and now we get to have them forever!! It sounds corny, but so true.

iluvcarats- Thanks for your sweet comment!!

gwendolyn- Hi there! Thanks for stopping by here and commenting! Your comment made me smile- those pictures are my favourites also.

pocahontas- I love sharing with all of you! Your awesome comments, input, and words of encouragement throughout have been invaluable to me.

elledizzy - Aww, thank you! It is so sweet that we have moved people to tears. I managed to keep it together the day of, but now every time I look through them I tear up with happiness remembering it!

LaurenThePartier - Thank you so much!!

ladypirate- Thank you! Also thanks for all of your support in our favor. It''s lovely knowing we have strong allies out there supporting us.
1.gif

vintagecushion- Thank you so much! It''s so cute that you all liked them so much. It makes us very happy! I definitely recommend our photographer. He isn''t the hugest "people person" [not super chatty or over the top friendly] but was very nice and easy to work with. It felt natural and not at all like a stiff photo shoot, if that makes sense.

kittybean, thank you! I
30.gif
your ring all dressed up for Christmas- hehe!

katamari, your comment is so sweet! We are definitely best friends and are looking forward to doing many things together throughout our lives.

lovinsparkles- Wow, what a compliment! Thank you for your kind comment and feel free to show them to your photographer.

jsm, thank you!!! We are so excited about it. I''m oddly terrified that something will happen to it and it will be ruined and we won''t be able to replace it [worst case scenario, I know.] I might order a few more copies of it soon just in case.

Thank you, trillionaire!!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2008 12:12:54 AM
Author: mia1181

9.gif

Wa-What-Wa-What????????????

I was just showing DH this thread since I have been telling him about your story and that you guys used the same photog, and imagine my surprise when I saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, DH also loved your pics and thought you girls were beautiful! His favorites were the bench shots also.

Anyway! That is such wonderful news!!!!! You guys must be so thrilled that you went ahead and did it! If you didn''t receive it, it wouldn''t have taken away from the beauty of that day, and the ideal situation would have been
emthdown.gif
on Prop 8,but YAY! It''s official!
36.gif

BTW, are you guys going on a honeymoon? Can''t remember if this has been asked before.
Hi Mia!
Tell your DH hi for us! And thank him! If he doesn''t know yet how much we
30.gif
your wedding photos do tell him! You two are just adorable, and what inspired us to elope to begin with. And of course our awesome photos are due to you as well.
31.gif

We are so, so excited about the license. It''s all official, with state seals and our adorable officiant''s signature on it.
36.gif
Very cool. As I said to jsm above, I am sort of scared something will happen to it and we won''t be allowed to order another copy. I might order more! Just in case. Or to sell on ebay as a relic of times past, depending on what the Court says.
20.gif
Okay, so that''s a bit melodramatic, but sometimes it feels melodramatic! We will find out sometime between now and Jan 21st, 2009 whether the license is still legally valid. It feels very *blech* having to wait so long, but at least we have a copy no matter what!

We''re sadly not going to honeymoon right away... sadly we just don''t have the money. Our trip to CA was almost like a little honeymoon, though! Someday we hope to travel the world together, and we''ll call each and every one of those trips part of our "honeymoon."
31.gif
12.gif
Poor DW has never had the opportunity to travel out of North America, so we''re waiting anxiously for when we''re able to afford it!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
i LOOVVVEEE your pictures!! they are ALL so beautiful and filled with lots of love!!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I must have missed these......they are soooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wow your pics are stunning! for an elopement they look just as elaborate as a big wedding! congrats to you both !!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
wow SF city hall is gorgeous!!! i wanna elope there now!!! hahaha

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are wonderful, Wishful!!! You and your DW are adorable!!!! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MsSassy

Rough_Rock
awesome pics!!!! we also booked joseph to take pictures for our wedding! my sister used him too (back in ''06). He''s awesome!

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love all of them. You both look so happy, what a beautiful day congratulations.
P.S I. W.A.N.T. T.O. E.L.O.P.E.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I missed this!
6.gif
Good thing you posted a link on the weddings thread! I adore your pictures. You looked so wonderful and happy! Congrats again, sweetheart!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results