shape
carat
color
clarity

why am i not nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
my wedding is nov. 14 and i am not nervous, at all. i don''t even feel motivated to work out like i normally would if something big was coming up. what''s my problem?? i just feel like "yeah, our wedding, cool!"

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
my wedding is in less than two weeks and i''m not nervous either, maybe it''s because we''ve been planning and getting so much great PS help
9.gif

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Nothing is your problem! The day of my wedding, my DH and I went swimming at the hotel pool in the morning, took a nap, and went to Subway lol. There is no rule that says you have to freak out about your wedding! :)

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I''m not nrvous either! My wedding is two weeks from Sunday and I feel pretty blasé about the whole thing...I''m really only stressed because apparently something is going on next weekend that I haven''t been told about (a friend let it slip); my parents are plotting something that FI can''t tell me about ("I got an email from your parents...oops, never mind..."); and FI is halfway across the world for the week leading up to the wedding, coming home the day before. And I don''t really like surprises. But if other people would stop throwing wrenches into my plans, it would be easy-peasy.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I felt the same way. I'm generally a pretty levelheaded person, and I don't get anxious about many things. The wedding and days leading up to it just felt like the natural culmination of my work over the last year...nothing to be anxious about.

ETA: Of course, everyone deals with things in different ways, so I'm not trying to say that anxiety is a less valid or appropriate response - I realized that my post may come off that way, and it's not what I mean!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m just excited! (But when I get down to less than 30 days, ask me then!)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was the exact same the whole lead up to the wedding and the wedding day itself. It was so nice to enjoy all of it so keep on being not nervous!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 9:53:58 AM
Author: rhbgirl24
I''m not nervous either! I''m stressing about some little details, but nervous no. This is 13 years in the making! I want it here already! :)

wow!! i''d be ready too!!

well this is good to know! glad im not the only one.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2009 10:00:26 AM
Author: cocolaw
Date: 9/25/2009 9:53:58 AM

Author: rhbgirl24

I''m not nervous either! I''m stressing about some little details, but nervous no. This is 13 years in the making! I want it here already! :)

wow!! i''d be ready too!!

well this is good to know! glad im not the only one.

Nope, you aren''t the only one. and i think its a good thing!

Haha... we haven''t been planning a wedding for 13 years, I realized that sounded funny... only been engaged a little over 1.5 but together for 13.
31.gif

mrm

Shiny_Rock
My wedding is Nov. 14th as well and I feel exactly the same way :).

charbie

Ideal_Rock
im a week away and don''t really feel nervous and honestly have barely changed my routine...ooops.

i''m just nervous i''m going to be a wreck coming down the alter. i was watching a "say yes to the dress" marathon and felt like bawling the whole time. i have so many details that i just need to make sure the cake/flowers/favors all get to the location alright since they can''t get there until 2 hrs before the wedding and at that time i''m gonna be getting pictures...eeek!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results