shape
carat
color
clarity

White Aisle...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with the invitation company, White Aisle? I read about them randomly in a bridal magazine and really like everything on their website.

I haven''t done too much comparision shopping, so I''m not sure if they are a good deal or not....

Can anyone share any experiences they''ve had with them?

Thanks in advance!

AceP

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I got my invitations from them and am pleased. I think they''re a great deal - everything else i was considering would have cost as least double. Rebecca is prompt and extremely easy to deal with, and i also loved that they''re a small business involved with a microfinance project in the Far East. A refreshing change from unscrupulous vendors, whom i unfortunately have found to prevail in this industry.

let me know if you have specific questions.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I got my programs through them and was pleased as well (we went through a lot of proofs too!). They were extremely helpful and responsive and we got a gazillion compliments on them! Definitely use them if you''re interested!
5.gif

MarksGirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys, this helps a lot!!

1.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I ordered samples from them, which came very quickly and looked (and felt) great in person. I love their designs, and I feel like most other companies that have that look are much more expensive.

We ended up ordering from a different company (for style reasons rather than quality reasons) so I don''t have more experience with them, but I was impressed by what I did see.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I wish I''d seen their site before I''d ordered my STDs...I love the styles! I think I''ll use them for my programs and such...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results