shape
carat
color
clarity

What earrings look good with a strand of pearls?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Other than matching studs of course.
2.gif
I''m wearing my hair up with a veil coming out from underneath it, and decided to forego the spaghetti straps my fiance requested. Therefore, I''m going strapless with a 7-8mm strand of freshadamas and definitely want something dangly for my ears. I''ll have tiny diamond studs in the second holes. I have freshadama earrings on french wires that I love, but don''t know if they look dressed up enough for my wedding dress. Any suggestions?

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Here is a crappy picture of my dress for reference:) I will NOT be wearing the straps that are on it, because I really want to wear my pearls but the pearls and the straps seem to be too much together. Thanks in advance!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
helps to attach the pic
2.gif
And please forgive the stupid face I'm making!

dressfromfrontab.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Yupp, I agree - pearl drops accented with sparklies. A vintage feel would look beautiful with your dress. LOVE the second ones that TG posted!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions girls, and keep them coming please! I do like them.
36.gif
My one problem is that the dress is "diamond white" not starck white so I don''t want too much white metal to show. The little wires are good, but the chunkier styles clash too much. My e-ring and wedding band are white gold, but they''re more delicate. I wanted to wear a very old platinum ring as my something old and borrowed, but it really didn''t look good with the shade of my dress because it''s clunkier and too silver looking, if that makes any sense. I guess the metal doesn''t clash as long as it''s delicate. Do you think the swarovski pearls would be a good match for the Freshadamas? They have silver overtones so I''m hoping so. So far I''m REALLY liking the ones with the crystals on top!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
I think a nice pair of diamond or cz studs looks great with pearls....or even a round stud with a pear shaped drop?!

Just another suggestion
21.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I really like the earrings TG suggested. Crystal with pearl drop earrings (maybe more vintage look) would look nice. I really like your dress too. It looks beautiful on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results