shape
carat
color
clarity

Well, we decided today to get married on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic, FF! Have a wonderful time!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!!! i can only imagine how difficult things have been -- i''m glad you decided to go on with it though! here''s wishing you great weather and a wonderful vacation!!!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Great! I missed the part about this being the first of two weddings. Woo Hoo you get to wear two dresses!

Have a great trip! When you return to PS you are going to be a MRS.....

that means you are going to be a WIFE!!!!
emotion-19.gif

DKS

beachbound

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! After all of the sadness that you both have had in recent weeks, you deserve some sunshine!
emhot.gif
Enjoy your day! Tell us all about it!
36.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Fata - I''m so happy that you''ve made this decision, because it sounds like you are really happy with it! I hope you have a wonderful day despite the bittersweet feelings for all of you, and know that you still can look forward to that GORGEOUS dress to wear at the "big wedding" in the future.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
fatafelice, I''m sure you''re quite "busy"
31.gif
at this precise moment...but when you come up for air, please do tell us all about your beach wedding today! I was thinking about you and hoping it was a lovely, sweet day!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results