shape
carat
color
clarity

Wasn''t someone incorporating Scrabble into their reception?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t frequent these boards as much as I used to. I remember though that someone was trying to incorporate Scrabble into their wedding day. I just saw this post on my photographer''s blog of a wedding where that was done. They did a lovely job, so I thought I''d post it for ideas in case that person is still planning.

http://www.kristinspencer.com/blog.cfm?postID=91

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
thats what i was thinking too!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
that was me!
i absolutely love the idea of spelling out bride and groom in scrabble letters at their place settings :)
thanks for the ideas!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I want that wedding!
6.gif
3.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Here...you can even have a Scrabble Cake!!
41.gif

whimsicalscrabblecake.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s having that particular cake miracles. Only with dark green fondant instead of the red.
2.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Yup we are having that cake in dark green lol (marble with raspberry filling and white frosting for the sheet cake :)
And for the bridal party and immediate family, the baker who is a close friend is making individual replicates for the scrabble cake (1 person serving) and putting each persons initals on in scrabble letters so we know whose is who and each person gets to pick our the type of cake they want on the inside, im having red velvet with cream filling in mine mmmm :)

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
oh and fi and i made a cake with dark green fondant the other night and it did not stain our teeth!!!! wooooohhoooooo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results