shape
carat
color
clarity

Veils

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GoingCrazy29

Shiny_Rock
I think its up to you when you choose to remove your veil and blusher. I am having my dad pull back my blusher at the end of the aisle after he walks me down. I am not planning on wearing my veil at the reception, so I assume I'll take it off when I'm done having all the pictures I want of me in it. I think the veil will get in my way during dancing/partying all night. However, like I said- its your wedding and I think you can do both whenever you want!

diamondgirl4382

Shiny_Rock
I''ve seen brides do both. If you have a really long one you would take it off for the reception, but if it''s a shorter one you can choose what to do. I''ve seen some leave it on until after the first dance and then take it off for the rest of the night.

I might leave mine on because I really like it! Someone can correct me if I''m wrong about this, but as for the blusher question, I think you can either do it when your dad (or whoever is walking you down) gets you to the end of the aisle, OR just before you kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results