shape
carat
color
clarity

The Package so Far.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Guys,
I''ve made some stride in buying & choosing stuff for my wedding. I thought it would be a fun thread to have us show our stuff.
love.gif

My 1st pic...My necklace & Earings..both by Bliss (As seen on Maggie Sottero''s pics).

Judy
:)

Picture 012.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tiara.....Again by Bliss, also known as Baby Bouquet.

Sorry for the stunned pic, I was looking downwards to show more of the tiara.

Picture 008.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Shoes by Caparros.......I think they're called Ginger, & I got them in silk white, which is then really Ivory. haha

caparros_1714_1893050.jpg

pauls girl

Shiny_Rock
Wow! You are moving right along!

I love
love.gif
those earrings and the necklace...lots of sparkle! Beautiful!
tongue.gif

Congratulations!
rodent.gif

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
I like the combo so far I cant wait to see when its all together....

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!

Love that jewelry.

Now I'll have to post some of my stuff. Get ready!

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
My garter - I alsao have a comb thats sooooo pretty but no picture!

garter.jpg

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
My shoes! They'll be dyed and I'm wearing them with arch supports. FI and I are the exact same height. I used to be a ballerina so this is natural!

slipper.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow you guys are so detailed
2.gif

I have lots of ideas but nothing solid. So I won't bother to post anything yet!
1.gif
I don't even have a dress! AGH!

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Mara - when are you getting married? I'm sure you have tonz of time. I'm just obsessed. Can you tell?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't have that much time actually, not in the insane-o world of bridal planning. The wedding is in May, so yikes...just about 6 months left! We have been engaged since Jan....now that's a long time!
1.gif

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
6 months? Well what's holding you back girl? You need a dress!

Although as you said before a destination wedding should be easier since you'll have less people to worry about.

But I'd be dying for a dress if I were you. I like the one you posted on the dress thread - are you gonna bite the bullet and have it made?

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Ccuheartnurse: Love the jewelry. The necklace works perfectly with the neckline of your dress!

Jenibear: Love the dress! The cream/golden touches really are unique and beautiful.

Each of you guys should have your own dedicated thread where you can add pics/info as you collect it. That way, those of us who are following along (and re-living our wedding day through you
1.gif
) can check in periodically and see how your planning is coming along.

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
My "package" thus far - no pics -
1.gif

When & Where - Saturday, September 4, 2004 - somewhere in Maryland....
1.gif

Wedding Invitations - Plain white formal single panel card, with black ink - The Knot
Bridal Dress - strapless white Mon Cheri size 6
Bridal Veil - cathedral length, with lightly scalloped edges
Groom - Full Dress military uniform
1.gif

Best Woman (my sister refuses to be called "Matron") - pale sage green full-length matte silk-satin A-line, slim tank-style straps
Flowergirls (2) - white Mon Cheri tank-style full-length dresses, both size 8, white lace-trimmed ankle socks, white Mary Janes
1.gif

Best Man - likely a tux
Ring Bearer - likely a tux
Ushers - Enlisted USAF, in uniform
Bride's Shoes - 2 1/2 inch heel, white, and strappy - Mr. Canadiangrrl is 6'2 1/2, and I want to be able to look at him eye-to-eye
1.gif

Wedding bands - His - titanium 4 mm, size 9, engraved inside
1.gif
- Me - platinum 2 or 2.5 mm Tiffany-style, size 5 1/4, engraved inside
1.gif

Bridal bouquet - hand-tied lily-of-the-valley
Flowers - lily-of-the-valley, warm yellow open roses
Wedding cake - Cupcake tree with around 170 cupcakes
1.gif

Wedding reception dinner - The main course will be prime rib for the pseudo-carnivores, sundried tomato pasta for the vegetarians
Gift to Best Woman (shhhh!) - pearl and diamond earrings
1.gif

Gifts to Flowergirls - small pearl studs
1.gif

Bride & Groom's First Dance (chosen by bride) - "Time Of Your Life" (Good Riddance) - Green Day
1.gif

Bride & Groom's Last Dance (chosen by groom) - "Good Morning, Beautiful" - Steve Holy
1.gif

Not Throwing The Bouquet? - Can't stand that tradition, so I'm giving to my mother.
1.gif

That's as far as I've been able to get.
1.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jenibear, you are GREAT for my ego! Thank you kindly for the compliment. Your gown is splendid. I love the colour & I love the brocade look. I tried on a light gold Maggie gown & my mother loved it. Only she would $hit if I got it. LOL Call her a bit old fashioned. I thought she would say something about the Ivory gown I got but in truth, she loved the colour on me much better than the white. I also really like that Lenox cake cutting set. I'm looking for something practical & that set is practical. :)

Canadiangrrl, you are truckin along! Its SO hard planning a wedding when your wedding is miles/miles away. I was living in NC back in '95 trying to plan my wedding in Toronto. I would come home for vacation & do this marathon wedding planning while I was there.
errrr.gif

Judy
:)

jenibear

Shiny_Rock
Anytime Judy. I love to please.
1.gif

I always compliment what I am most jealous of. I was stuck with s$$t brown eyes.

Let's hope my kids get my FI's recessive gene and his gorgeous almond shaped blue eyes!!!
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results