shape
carat
color
clarity

the dreams have started!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i know i''m getting close when the bad wedding dreams start! last night it was that i had to go last minute dress shopping because my dress was ruined! my tailor was unable to let out the dress to make it fit me, so he attached some type of a jacket that had a high collar and was not removable to cover up the dress!!!
23.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
this is going to sound terrible of me, but last night i dreamdt we showed up to our gift opening and the only presents we got were 2 spatulas lol

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
My goodness! I keep telling myself each time I have a bad dream about the wedding, that it just means it can''t be much worse on the actual day (knock on wood). Thanks for sharing!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no!!! I keep wondering if the dreams will ever stop...and I''m a year out!!! Guess not.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
funny! my wedding related dreams are always about hair for some reason...that my hair stylist doesn''t show up or that she does something crazy. one time i had shirley temple hair with bows. so funny.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ha your dreams are funny too! i guess it''s natural...we have been planning this big event..we are bound to think about it in our sleep too!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/14/2009 2:29:42 PM
Author: marlie
funny! my wedding related dreams are always about hair for some reason...that my hair stylist doesn''t show up or that she does something crazy. one time i had shirley temple hair with bows. so funny.

That''s too funny! I had a dream last weekend that I slept in so I didn''t have time to even take a SHOWER and then I realized I''d forgotten to book a hairstylist so I was going through the phone book calling all the Cost Cutters to see if they had a stylist they could send to the venue. It was horrifying!!! Hahaha. If I have bad dreams, it usually involves me being unprepared or completely forgetting something critical. Probably because I''m a master-procrastinator.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
My dreams are about the dress! Ugh! I''m walking down the isle in a hideous dress, or my Mom picked up the wrong dress and it was too late. I haven''t had a bad dream like this in a couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results