shape
carat
color
clarity

Some pics from the wedding...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
We got the first of our professional photos today...our photog picked 30 he liked...and here are some of my faves:

weddingpiccie1.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
The flowers on the table...each table had a different colored tablecloth...

weddingpiccieflowers.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great! That cake is fantastic.

Hey, am I the only one who thought the adorable guy in your avatar was a HORSE!? I feel very silly now that I look at the pic again. He sure doesn''t have the body of a horse.
37.gif

What breed is your dog? He''s GORGEOUS.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Everything looks wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You looked GORGEOUS! The cake is amazing!!!...and your dogs are way too cute!!!! I love that last picture!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 2:40:23 PM
Author: Independent Gal

Hey, am I the only one who thought the adorable guy in your avatar was a HORSE!? I feel very silly now that I look at the pic again. He sure doesn''t have the body of a horse.
37.gif

haha, I thought it was a horse too! Until now
9.gif

I agree, what a gorgeous dog!!!

M~

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 2:51:25 PM
Author: Mandarine

Date: 9/14/2007 2:40:23 PM
Author: Independent Gal

37.gif

haha, I thought it was a horse too! Until now
9.gif

I agree, what a gorgeous dog!!!

M~

Thanks guys!

And don''t worry - my friend calls him "horse dog."

He''s actually an Ibizan Hound...great breed of dogs...They are fabulous!!!

And thanks for the kind words...I just realized there aren''t any close ups...so here are a couple...kinda cheesy, but cute...

1381843592_630c41b301.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwwwwww

You guys make such a cute couple!!!!!! It is so funny, brides just have this look in their eyes like "I''m in love, I''m happy, I''m excited, I feel blessed, calm and this is MY DAY!" haha. You looked so happy!!!! And your new hubby has beautiful eyes!!!
1.gif

Many, many congrats!

M~

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Ah... I love informal ceremonies! Yours looks like it was very intimate and fun. What a cute cake!! And I LOVE the flowers! I have never heard of doing different tablecloths, but it really works well with the flower arrangements.

Your dog is very cute. Is he wearing a bowtie?

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Yep. My dog is wearing a bowtie - it was a wedding after all! He had to be appropriately attired!
31.gif
Our other, pup, Cricket was wearing a big bow made of tulle. It was cute.

I did the different colored table cloths on a whim...and I really liked the way they turned out...it added lots of color and was not fussy at all!

We did the centerpieces ourselves...the night before. I got a bunch of different types of vases and filled ''em all with my favorite flower - gerbera daisies.

It was seriously so low stress and everything looked great...

It was so much fun...I was telling DH (heheeeee) we need to get married again!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, that IS a dog, not a horse! I never would have caught that...good catch Indy! She's gorgeous!

I love all of the other pics too. My favorite so far, besides the one of you and your husband of course, is the one of the flowers on the table cloths. The colors are amazing!!

Oops, I thought Izzie was a girl's name but I just noticed that yours is a boy.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Haha, I fell for the horse look-a-like too! What a great pooch!

You look stunning in that dress!
36.gif
I love the pic of your toast, great emotion!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! You looked beautiful, and I love the flower and doggie shots!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful and everything looks so relaxed and happy! I love that photo of Izzie in his bowtie peeking over the door...If I were you, I''d have that one framed!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, wonderful pictures. You and your hubby look like so cute!!! Congrats on your wonderful life together
36.gif
36.gif

I read you honeymooned in Kauai (my favorite of the Hawaiian Islands)
3.gif
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, loved seeing your pics!! You guys are so cute, you can see the love that you share!! You looked gorgeous and I loved seeing the cake. Your friends made that?? They did an awesome job.
Enjoy this special time, and thanks for sharing these pics!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LMAO! I thought it was a little pony, too! What a great looking dog!

Your wedding looked so calm, relaxed and beautiful! I am so happy everything went so well for you! Congrats!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks wonderful! I love all the colors! The cake your friend looks awesome! Thanks for sharing. Congrats!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
wow, love your cake. very colourful.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the kind words all. We had so much fun...it was darn near the perfect day.

I don''t mean to sound sappy, but it was everything I hoped it would be. Good friends, great food and just a wonderful event. It was great.

And isn''t the cake amazing? My friend offered to make the cake - and I totally didn''t think it would look like it did...she did a fantastic job. She is a lawyer, but also a wanna-be professional baker. And based on the way the cake looked and tasted, she totally could be! We were totally overwhelmed by what our friends did for us.

Another friend cooked her AMAZING mac''n''cheese, greens, baked beans, and potato salad. Another friend made trays of chocolate covered strawberries and oreos and stuff...and nevermind our dear friends who hosted the wedding at their house. It was just so wonderful. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
awww lyssie you look so pretty and hubby is a cutie too, love all the bright colors and your dress is stunning!! congrats woman!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Love, love, love everything! What a bright, fun, laid back wedding, exactly what you described wanting.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The colorful, laid-back, casual vibe reminds me of Deco''s nuptials!! Looks like it was fun; congrats!

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
wow little lysser--super pics--you wedding looks so fun and vibrant. I am sure that is reflective of your personality!

The pic of you with your two dogs is my favorite--u don''t see a wedding pic with animals all that often and i love it!
Post more if u get a chance
36.gif

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
You looked fabulous...so happy in the toast picturre. I loved the picture of the flowers too, it looks simple and sophisticated...very clean. Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results