shape
carat
color
clarity

Some pics from my November 14th Florida Keys Wedding...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! What a beautiful spot you picked! I live in keywest and pass through islamorada only once in awhile. I never realised it was so beautiful! Your pictures stun me! :D

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''m taking a break for the night. Reception pics to come shortly...

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
from the pictures, it looks like you & your DH were surrounded by love! everything was so gorgeous---congrats!!

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Inanna! Everything looked so lovely and you were a beautiful beach bride. I''m looking forward to the rest of your photos. The location seemed picture perfect!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes, Inanna! You looked amazing, and I''m in love with your flowers--beautiful!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What amazing pics!!!!!!! I can''t wait to see more!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 8:42:18 PM
Author: Inanna
I just had to include a pic of my amazing BIL and his GF. They actually missed their flight to Florida and couldn''t find another flight, so they DROVE 20 HOURS straight from St. Louis to Islamorada! Immediately after arriving BIL threw on his chef''s jacket and started grilling the meat for our rehearsal dinner. BIL and GF also spot cleaned and ironed my dress the day of the wedding AND on the day after the wedding they got a huge box of fresh oysters to shuck and serve everyone for lunch.

What an AMAZING family you married into!!!

Congratulations!!! Your day looked positively perfect, and you looked STUNNING!!! Your dress *was* perfect for a beach wedding!!! Can''t wait to see pictures from the reception!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks beautiful I especially love your dress! I can''t wait for the rest of the pics, congratulations
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Everything about your wedding was GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Inanna I remember you asking for Keys recommendations! The photos are beautiful! You were a gorgeous bride. Congratulations
36.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Impeccable! What a lovely, lovely day!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
wow....totally beautiful!! love your flowers!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! So glad everything came together for you! You''re married!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww!! Gorgeous wedding!!! Congratulations!
36.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! The setting is like a dream until I see the bride. You are so beautiful.
36.gif
Congratulations!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
what a dream location. you made a beautiful bride, and what a great BIL!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!!! You looked beautiful!!! Congrats!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are breathtaking!! Absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous bride you made in such a gorgeous setting!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Again, I love all these pictures. Your wedding looks like my dream wedding. Thanks for the advice.

I am going to use your wedding shots as inspiration.

NoVa Tiger

Rough_Rock
SUCH a small world...my cousin and his new bride got married at the EXACT same house as you did exactly one week earlier... It''s really an AMAZING place to be married - congrats!!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 10:47:07 PM
Author: lulu66
from the pictures, it looks like you & your DH were surrounded by love! everything was so gorgeous---congrats!!
Lulu - Thank you! You really nailed it here. Immediately after the ceremony, we went into our receiving line and each guest came up to us where we were standing during the ceremony. So many hugs! It was great! Here are a few pics.

huggingmom&mima.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 5:41:21 PM
Author: NoVa Tiger
SUCH a small world...my cousin and his new bride got married at the EXACT same house as you did exactly one week earlier... It''s really an AMAZING place to be married - congrats!!
That is CRAZY!!!! Did you attend? Its such a phenomenal property... everyone agreed that we should meet there again for family retreats every few couple years. And thank you!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2009 8:15:17 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 12/1/2009 8:42:18 PM
Author: Inanna
I just had to include a pic of my amazing BIL and his GF. They actually missed their flight to Florida and couldn''t find another flight, so they DROVE 20 HOURS straight from St. Louis to Islamorada! Immediately after arriving BIL threw on his chef''s jacket and started grilling the meat for our rehearsal dinner. BIL and GF also spot cleaned and ironed my dress the day of the wedding AND on the day after the wedding they got a huge box of fresh oysters to shuck and serve everyone for lunch.

What an AMAZING family you married into!!!

Congratulations!!! Your day looked positively perfect, and you looked STUNNING!!! Your dress *was* perfect for a beach wedding!!! Can''t wait to see pictures from the reception!!!
vc10um (and Claritek) - They really are amazing. The entire wedding weekend was a total group effort and I''m so thankful that I have this new extended family. Its especially nice for me since I''m an only child with a really small extended family on my side... I finally have the big family I''ve always wanted!

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''m going to upload some pics from the reception now. Unfortunately once the sun set, the picture quality really dropped. Also, I definitely want respond to everyone''s wonderful comments individually.

Some fuzzy pics of the bridal party entrance:

Fullscreen capture 1222009 74826 PM.bmp.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
One of our dear friends dabbles in stand up comedy and as soon as he heard that we were engaged, he insisted that he do a speech/comedy routine at the wedding. He did and he was hysterical! By the end we were both in tears from laughter!

Once the video of his speech is on youtube I''d love to post a link.

Fullscreen capture 1222009 80616 PM.bmp.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
On to pictures of dancing...

Us dancing with our moms. I love the way my mom is looking at DH in this pic, even though the photo quality isn''t so good.

dancing with moms.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Some pics of DH and I dancing together. We were totally unchoreographed and kinda a mess, but we had a blast!

Fullscreen capture 1222009 83144 PM.bmp.jpg

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock

conga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results