shape
carat
color
clarity

Some non pro pics from MRS. Sunnyd!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone, I''m back!!! Ahhhh soo good to be home, our poor kitties were so neglected the last couple of weeks with moving, then wedding, then minimoon for us. I have SOME pics, mostly blurry and grainy. LOL...I''ll put some up, but don''t expect much. Hehehe!

All in all, it was a great day. It rained in the morning, but on our limo ride to the venue the sun came out! It stayed mostly cloudy the rest of the night. It was freezing and windy though. Outdoor pics were not fun. LOL! There were some day dampeners, but I''ll put those after the pics, since that''s what you all came for anyway.
3.gif
9.gif

First up, putting my garter on. It was a team effort.
1.gif

sunnygarter.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, check out the view on that last one! Woot! We could see the whole city.

My three beautiful new sisters.

sunnysistas.JPG

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Trying to go out the doors after the recessional. Mine was locked. Fail.

sunnyexiting.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Oops, this should be before the last 2. My brother did a reading of "The Union" by Robert Fulghum. Oh and check out DH''s shoes. The guys loved their spats, even though they were effing uncomfortable. What troopers.
1.gif

sunnyceremony.JPG

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunny, you look stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, my dear! wishing you and the hubby a lifetime of love and happiness!

P.S.: I approve of the consumption of Canadian Club
2.gif
Your husband has great taste
9.gif

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/12/2009 1:26:58 PM
Author: sunnyd
Trying to go out the doors after the recessional. Mine was locked. Fail.
Sorry but that made me giggle.

Sunny you are one gorgeous bride! That dress is just AMAZING on you! Awwww shucks
39.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Cutting some cake! It was so gorgeous, I didn''t even want to cut it. And because of the ribbon we had on it, it was probably the worst cake cutting in the history of the world. We couldn''t get the damn slice out. Hahaha hopefully our photog got some ridiculous ones of that.

sunnycakecutting.jpg

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I love it all. Your dress is just fabulous and you look so incredibly beautiful! Congratulations on your marriage!

ETA: Looks like you might be adding more, sorry to jump in - want to see more!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Sunny, sorry if I''m interrupting, but everything looks AMAZING!!!! You are SUCH a gorgeous bride!!!! Congratulations, and I CANNOT wait to see your pro pics!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Some dancing...thank god for reception flats! I was dying.

sunnydancing.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now! This was purchased at a reputable party store for our brunch Sunday. It was too funny not to hang up. For the record, being maried has been excellent.

decorationfail.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
You pulled off the vintage classic look so incredibly good! Congrats, sunny!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ladies!!! You know how much your appreciation means to me, I couldn''t have pulled it off myself!
5.gif

Okay, so now some failures and advice from the old married lady. LOL...

1. Make sure someone besides you knows your wedding inside and out!! I had to play wedding planner and bride all night, and it was stressful. And I frustrated myself and my BMs more than needed. I only met our banquet captain right before we walked down the aisle, and never saw her again. So literally it was on me to make sure everything got done.
20.gif
Our candle lighting ceremony almost didn''t happen because they didn''t set anything out until 2 minutes before the ceremony!
6.gif

2. Get a bodyguard. Hahaha, but seriously. Some jackass friend of my parents (the BF of the woman who invited herself) came up to us before we cut the cake complaining to us about delays.
29.gif
I almost punched him.
3. Keep GMs from making unplanned long ass speeches. While nice, they put us another half hour behind and people left before cake was even cut.
7.gif
We ended up cutting out the bouquet/garter toss to keep from having first dances at 10 and threw them back in later. It was disorganized at best.
20.gif

Okay, that''s enough depressing talk.
9.gif
The ceremony was beautiful; my sister did an excellent job! Even my church going grandparents said it was the best wedding they''d been to! Score!
3.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, sunny!!! You looked positively stunning, and I LOVE all the pictures you posted. Can''t wait to see the pro ones!!!

Sorry for the little blips, but aside from those, it sounds like your day was AMAZING.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
you look so elegant, just like i knew you would! love love love it, and cannot wait to see more! so happy for you!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Classically beautiful sunny
30.gif

I love these
36.gif

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
you looked gorgeous!!! everything really looked beautiful! congrats to you and your new husband!!

and, i also laughed out loud reading the "fail!" post. hysterical.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah Mrs. sunny!!!!

You look smokin, lady! Very alluring/sexy/classic bridal look. I love it. You pull it off fantastically!

I quite enjoyed your door fail.
9.gif

Can''t wait to see them all!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY for Mrs. Sunny!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, you looked flawless! Congrats!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats, sweetie! You looked absolutely stunning, as did your hubs. And I too rather enjoyed the door fail.
9.gif

HUGE CONGRATS, darlin''!!!! Yay!!
36.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
congratulations!
36.gif
thanks for sharing pics! i want to see morrreeeeee

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
sunnyd, you look gorgeous: the dress, your hair, your makeup--all so beautiful! congrats on what turned out to be a beautiful day!!

Kiley

Rough_Rock
great pictures! you were a gorgeous bride and your dress is TO DIE FOR! that sweetheart neckline is perfect! CONGRATS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results