shape
carat
color
clarity

SO - What are you doing on your wedding night?

A

Anonymous

So the topic that came up w/my FMIL made me wonder, what is everyone else doing. Well, I don't need to know what activities, obviously. :naughty: I mean what are your accommodation plans for your wedding night? ::)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I'm alreay married, but I feel like responding anyway ::)

Our venue was a hotel, so we stayed in the hotel's honeymoon suite. It was really convenient to be able to stay until the very last minute of the reception and be in our room two minutes later, I must say :naughty:

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
We'll probably get a room in the same hotel my in-laws will be staying at.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Our reception is going to be at a hotel so we will be staying there even though its only 10 minutes away from home.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
We'll be staying at a hotel near our ceremony venue, in the suite I will have already stayed in the night before and gotten ready with my girls.

Tigarlily1

Rough_Rock
Ditto to what vc10um said.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was a thread about the wedding night in the Newlywed's area some time ago. (I'll see if I can find the thread and post a link)
It was interesting....

ETA: found it...
wedding night

A

Anonymous

TooPatient said:
There was a thread about the wedding night in the Newlywed's area some time ago. (I'll see if I can find the thread and post a link)
It was interesting....

ETA: found it...
wedding night

Haha thank you for the link, entertaining thread! :lol:

purselover

Ideal_Rock
We stayed in the same hotel as our friends and they all came up to our bridal suite and hung out with us and we ordered in food and wine. It was a lot of fun! We were originally all going to go out after the wedding but we were too tired.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
horizontal tango

what else?

:naughty:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
We had a room at the Marriott in downtown Detroit. We wanted a river view, but they were all totally booked, so we ended up on the 54th floor with a city view- it was spectacular!!! We left from there in the morning and went straight to the airport to go on our honeymoon. It was awesome!! :appl:

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
We stayed in a nearby hotel with our guests. The wedding was 45 minutes from our house and we weren't planning to drive any distance after drinking all night (and getting a limo home seemed pointless if we had to drive 45min back for our car the next day). We had a big bus to take everyone to the hotels, so we rode that too.

eta: And for the record, we just showered and slept. We were way too tired for anything else!

nkarma

Brilliant_Rock
Pass out on the lounger next to the pool at our villa while other guests post-partied. I then get woken up by husband and led to room where I explained to him how to undress me and directed him to put a trash can next to my side of the bed. It was very sexy!!!

We did have a lovely first morning as a married couple though!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results