shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us YOUR dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Okay, last one!
2.gif
Here's a pic of my hubby and I after the ceremony (it was with our officiant but I cropped him out). You can see everything together with the bolero and the cathedral veil.

P.S. I'm thinking I need to change my signature on here.... does anyone know how to do that? I can't figure it out.
7.gif
I went to "Personal Section" but it won't let me in? Thanks in advance!

uswithofficiant.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 5:56:54 PM
Author: divergrrl
I stumbled on here after looking at Dani''s e-pics (she posts on the thread I''m on sometimes.....) and I just have to play...I loved my dress, I wish I could wear it all the time.

Its a Romona Keveza (I married in december 2001), from her Legendary Brides collection, in Diamond white silk with sterling silver & swarovski crystal straps.....fitted with train...loved it loved it loved it. So glad I''m having a daugther & that I took care to preserve it properly. Its hers if she wants it!!!

This is the back...
Fabulous doesn''t even begin to describe this beauty!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 5:09:50 PM
Author: chellebelle
I also had a lace bolero made that I wore for the ceremony and part of the reception. It matched the alencon lace on the bottom part of my dress and train.
Very romantic; and you look beautiful in it!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 10:58:55 AM
Author: floridagirl
Here''s another! 12 days and counting! I wish the pics showed how it sparkles. It has sequins but you can''t see them! Anyway, I love the dress. I did a search to see if anyone else had the dress and lo and behold, found that Melissa Sue had the same dress!
Oh floridagirl! Its absolutely gorgeous! I love your dress. I wish i had the body to wear a more fitted dress!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 5:17:58 PM
Okay, last one!
2.gif
Here''s a pic of my hubby and I after the ceremony (it was with our officiant but I cropped him out). You can see everything together with the bolero and the cathedral veil.

P.S. I''m thinking I need to change my signature on here.... does anyone know how to do that? I can''t figure it out.
7.gif
I went to ''Personal Section'' but it won''t let me in? Thanks in advance!
Hi chellebelle,

First I have to say that I LOVE your lace Bolero jacket...that totally completes your dress!

As for changing your signature, the only way I know how to do it is to go into your Personal Section and scroll to Signature.

You may need to logout and login again, and if that doesn''t work, then you may need to email Andrey and see if he can help you. Hope that helps!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Here is the front of mine:

BFront.JPG

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
I love the back!

Small Back Dress.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
HollyS~ Thank you! I was going for a romantic vintage glam/old hollywood feel (our theme).
5.gif

Harleigh~ Thanks for your help! I ended up having to e-mail Andrey. All fixed now! And I loved the bolero as well... it helped give me that look I was going for and was versatile because I could wear it or take it off whenever I liked. For instance, when it came time to dance, it was off!
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Chellebelle,

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous, as is your lace bolero. You wouldn't be interested in selling the bolero to a fellow bride, would you?
31.gif
12.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/16/2007 2:00:14 AM
HollyS~ Thank you! I was going for a romantic vintage glam/old hollywood feel (our theme).
5.gif

Harleigh~ Thanks for your help! I ended up having to e-mail Andrey. All fixed now! And I loved the bolero as well... it helped give me that look I was going for and was versatile because I could wear it or take it off whenever I liked. For instance, when it came time to dance, it was off!
9.gif

I''m still waiting for you to post pics of your wedding set! I love the Ritani endless love halo!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/15/2007 11:25:22 PM
Author: whenharrymetsally

Oh -- that took my breath away! Beautiful!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/17/2007 10:31:51 AM
Author: HollyS

Date: 9/15/2007 11:25:22 PM
Author: whenharrymetsally

Oh -- that took my breath away! Beautiful!

Thank you so much Holly!... I love it..but i''m a little worried as the wedding is 12 months away and I already have my dress!
I hope i don''t change my mind about it...but it was at a price i just couldn''t refuse. I got it for 50% off from a store that was phasing out their wedding dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results