shape
carat
color
clarity

shoes for mara''s maids

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
http://www.vucouture.com/weddings.html

Mara I saw some adorable flip flops w/ shells for the straps and an orchid in the center for your bridesmaids. Just go to this sight -- weddings -- (that has gorgeous dresses btw) and click thru the wedding pix til you see them. They''re pretty dar into the file. Let me know what you think ...
loopy.gif
this is from the former "antique diamond" I thought I should change my name because a. I never got an antique diamond and b. because I somehow disabled my cookies! kl

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks sweetie...very cute!
1.gif

I had no idea they had a gallery on that site! I am sending it to my MOH so she can see the pictures...some real cuties in there. I'm all about the design inspiration at this point. I love that one cake with the orchids on it!

Speaking of flip-flops...we are thinking of doing short strappy heels for the girls for the ceremony and then afterwards, everyone changes into flip flops! I am giving everyone flip-flops in their guest bags so they will all have them onhand, and the girls will all have a color that goes with their dress (e.g. if its the rose dresses, flip flops will be hot pink for some spice!).

On the same token...the guys will be wearing black suits or tuxes with colored ties for the ceremony and pictures. Then after...Greg will most likely gift the guys in his party with shirts from a store like Tommy Bahamas for the party!

So everyone gets a little more casual after the formalities of the ceremony. My MOH's brother got married last year in Maui and they did something similar and it was very relaxing for everyone. I wonder if I can bustle my little train so I can wear flip flops too?!
2.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/29/2004 3:05:48 AM Mara wrote:

I wonder if I can bustle my little train so I can wear flip flops too?!
2.gif

----------------

HeeeHeee, Mara! I have visions of something the teenage girls do. Twist it up tight, then tie in a knot with the tail hanging out. I can just see that train stickin' out your backside, or off your hip, or bundled around your knees, with you in some hot pink flip flops!!
4.gif

Comic relief!!
9.gif
You know I love ya gal!!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results