shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the dates!

skye425

Rough_Rock
Just ordered them today! :D Super excited for them to come in- and to send them out!

savethedate.jpg

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
: ) ekk! We're (not quite engaged yet..) but we're getting married in Sarasota too! Well it's between that and the Aquarium is Tampa (So really likes penguins...) But I'm from Sarasota : ) and loooooooove it. We're seriously looking at the Ringling Musem and Mansion. I'm guessing you've picked your venue? : )

Beautiful save the dates :D

skye425

Rough_Rock
Yup, we are both Russian. ;-)

I went to HS in Sarasota :D We are having the reception at the Chelsea Center. We will take pictures at the ringling museum because it is GORGEOUS- but I just do not have the guts to plan an outdoor wedding with Florida's fickle weather. :nono:

Fickle weather in Florida??? Try Wisconsin! :tongue:

In all seriousness, I much like your STD. Classy.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
The Chelsea Center is sooooo nice : ) Congratulations!!

And you're such a beautiful couple.

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
I love them! What a great photo! When are you planning to send them out?

I'm getting married the week after you and my FI and I were just discussing the timing of sending out STDs.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful STDs!

I love the picture. Very personal and sweet.

skye425

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Lucy- we will probably send them out early to mid august. 95% of our guests are out of towners (including some guests from Russia), so we want to give them plenty of time to plan their days off from work and trip. Therefore, we decided to do the 9 month save the date.

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
lucyandroger said:
I love them! What a great photo! When are you planning to send them out?

I'm getting married the week after you and my FI and I were just discussing the timing of sending out STDs.[/quote]

It's sort of late here, but I literally just laughed out loud at this. :oops: Sorry, lack of sleep, a whole bunch of physics bs, and a ton of coffee with a looming final in the near future seem to make me digress to the mentality of a 13 year-old : P

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a lovely picture of you two skye :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results