shape
carat
color
clarity

Sabine''s non-pro pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Okay, you asked for it, let''s see if you can handle all of these! (Let''s hope this works, and bear with me attaching one at a time!)

First, the head dragon lady at the rehearsal. You can tell how annoyed with her I am already!

size1.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
At the hair salon, my 7 month pregnant bm with 2 glasses of champagne! Don''t worry, she was just holding them!

sz2.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Robbie and I getting our hair done and drinking mimosas!

sz3.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My mom, who ended up looking totally appropriate and totally smashing if I do say so myself. However, I have to admit that here before the ceremony she was driving me absolutely batty and my SIL had to run interference!

sz4.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Getting ready to walk down the aisle! Here you can see the evil dragon lady trying to fix my veil, and there are a bunch of pictures of me making faces at her because I didn''t want it over my shoulders and she kept moving it, and i was telling her NO!

DSC_0132.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
A shot of the back of my dress during the ceremony!

DSC_0139.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Exchanging rings...we were so emotional, but we were glad that we didn''t quite cry! Unfortunately, we don''t have any pics of the first kiss since the priest didn''t really announce it, so we were totally caught off guard and only did a super quick peck on the lips!

sz5.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
This was during our outdoor pics after the ceremony when I started to melt. Our photog. had to run to get more flashcards, so we were talking, and I think it''s funny that it looks like we were arguing, even though we totally weren''t! I can''t wait to see the pro pics from this part...we did a lot of romantic poses and stuff!

sz6.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Our adorable flower girl and ring bearer kept coloring pictures from the kid''s activity book and running all the way down to give them to us during the pictures! They were soooo cute!

DSC_0250.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
The cake! It was sooo good, we had 3 different flavors! White with white chocolate, marble with milk chocolate, and white with mango! I''m so excited that we actually had a whole satellite cake left over, so now we get to eat that AND save our anniversary layer because the cookies were so popular!

sz7.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know why, but I really like this pic of us sitting down to dinner.

DSC_0308.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
A closeup of the bm bouquet''s in the vases. I loved these bouquets!

DSC_0317.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My bouquet! I loved the colors and thought it was gorgeous, but it was a heck of a lot bigger than I expected or wanted!

DSC_0318.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Cutting the cake...we actually had a ton of trouble getting a piece out! It came out totally mangled, but we still had fun! No smashing for us, just a little icing on the face!

DSC_0333.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
This totally cracked me up! My family has this squirrel candle as an inside joke, and we regift it to different members at different times. It was last sent to my brother and sil as a housewarming gift when they bought their house, so it was totally hilarious that my dad''s gf made it a veil and they put it on our cake table! I loved it!

DSC_0358.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Our too cute flower girl and ring bearer dancing! These two literally stole the show! They met for the first time at the rehearsal, but danced together and played together for both nights straight! They were even holding hands and kissing on the cheek by the end of the night! What little heartbreakers!

sz9.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
DH and his buddies doing a ho-down during "Cotten-eye Joe," another of the "do not play" songs that the dj did play. I can''t be too mad about it though, since we all ended up having fun dancing to the songs we didn''t think we wanted to hear!

sz10.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Me hugging my bm who caught the bouquet...I really hope she is next! She''s the only one of my friends who is in a relationship who is not engaged...and she''s been a liw for 6 years!

DSC_0620.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Okay, last one for now...a pic of our wb's in the box. Our photog. took a TON of bling pics when I wasn't around, so I really can't wait to see them!

Had enough yet???
2.gif

Thanks for looking and letting me share! I love being able to show everyone our day since you all were such a help and support throughout this whole crazy process!

ETA..didn't attach, darn it! Trying again!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS pictures! Your flowers were stunning, and you and that MOH of yours looked incredible!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayayayaaya, awesome non-pic photos. Good job Robbie!!
36.gif

I can''t wait to see the pro pics. That lawn is amazing and it''s going to be a beatiful backdrop for your romantic pro pics.

You can totally tell by the frozen smile on your face that you wanted to smack dragon lady. Too funny.
31.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, Sabine! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!
30.gif

Seriously, you look so beautiful and glowing [your makeup looks great, by the way ;-)], your dress is stunning, I am *in love* with your flowers, your BMs look beautiful [Hi Robbie!], and really, everything is just so pretty, and your little flower girl and ring bearer are beyond adorable. Your DH [YAY!] is a real cutie, too. ;-) And that squirrel candle! I was definitely laughing at that! Oh right, and your cake is perfect! Have I done enough gushing yet, do you think?

These pictures are so stunning- I can''t wait to see more!

By the way: What are the small dark purple flowers in your bouquet? I think I need to incorporate them into ours because they are just the color we were looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results