shape
carat
color
clarity

Questions from a maid of honor.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I have a question for the brides. My friends wedding is May 22 and me being the maid of honor has alot to do. So far we have found some ring designs we like but she has asked me if the bride and the groom have to wear matching rings, whats the answer?

redjenn

Rough_Rock
The answer is it depends. If it is a very formal wedding and family then...yes. But, if they are like most people these days - not really. You can use whatever you want...although there are a lot of deals where you get both bands.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It is entirely a matter of personal preference. My future husband and I will not have matching bands because we have different taste in jewelry. He wants something with a Celtic knot pattern, and I want a sleek platinum band that matches my e-ring.

sxn675

Shiny_Rock
I don't think so - but I think it's very personal. Check out the Grooms board. There was recently the same question and you can see what everyone said. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results