shape
carat
color
clarity

Purselover''s non pro pics and wedding details

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry your wedding didn''t turn out exactly as you would have wanted, but it looked gorgeous and I LOVE the gingerbread houses:)

Christmas in NYC is one of my favorite times of year
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great pics!!!!!!!!! Your day sounded WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2009 12:39:58 PM
Author: purselover
close up of my shoes

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
My inner-Rachel Zoe could die right now!

I am also sorry to hear it wasn''t the best it could be. Hopefully you and your husband can do something great for yourself soon (mini anniversary trip or something) that will bring better memories.

Congratulations on your marriage!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love the Christmas theme! Wonderful, congrats!
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
SunnyD: I''m hope you''re not offended but I''m kinda relieved to know I''m not the only to feel this way... I felt abnormal to feel like my wedding wasn''t the most amazing day ever....not that I''m not thrilled to be married but you know? Your wedding looked wonderful though your dress was fantastic and the whole thing looked amazing.

Bella: thank you! I wasn''t sure if everyone would get the gingerbread houses so I''m glad to hear others liked it as well! Christmas in NY is fantastic definitely one of the best times of the year.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
princessplease: thank you for making it through my ridiculously long post, glad you enjoyed them!

katamari: thank you, again my shoes were one of my favorite parts so I''m glad you liked them! A lot of people were doubtful about black wedding shoes but I love the way they turned out. We''re actually planning on a 5 year vow renewal/30th birthday bash so I can have the wedding of my dreams as well, this way we both end up happy
1.gif

tuckins: thank you I''m glad you liked our theme!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Congrats purselover on being married! Just try to remember the positives from the day and make it a fond memory. And like you said, there are always other events you can tailor more to your preferences. Try to remember that it honestly sounds like everyone had a great time and appreciated all the many personal touches. I think everything looked beautiful!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry to hear that it wasn''t what you wanted. It sounds like it was amazing though and the food sounds delicious!! Love your shoes! Congrats on being a newlywed!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Iluvthemstrawberries: thank you for your reassuring words and compliment!

rhbgirl24: thanks I''m glad you enjoyed the decor!

bee*: thanks I wish I ate more of the delicious food though, and I''m glad you enjoyed my shoes!

jet2ks

Ideal_Rock
congrats purselover. Sorry there were problems, though I hope overall you had a good time. I love the gingerbread house centerpieces!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Jet2ks: thank you, my one picture regret is I didn''t think to get any of me holding my beloved gingerbread house until the next day, oh well DH suggested next Christmas we buy one and then I can take all the pics I want
9.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Purselover, congratulations on being MARRIED! I''m sorry that your day wasn''t really your perfect day, but I''m so glad to hear that you and hubby are already talking vow renewals, etc, so that you can have the day of YOUR dreams! And I loved all the holiday touches...especially the gingerbread houses and the Martini bar!!!

And then, there were your SH
30.gif
ES!!! OMG, AMAZING!!! I think that''s all I need to say on *that* one.
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, love the martini bar!!! Beautiful couple and many congrats!!!
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
vc10um: thank you, you''re so sweet
4.gif
. I''m glad you liked everything!

skippy: thank you the martini bar definitely ended up being one of my favorite things at the wedding!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Here are some more pics including some from the ceremony. Here's me outside the chapel, not the best pic of me but you get a full dress shot.

1226justme.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
gah double post!

1226justme.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
out of order ......the organ in the church

1226church1.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
more outside pre-ceremony

1226outside1.JPG

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I think I''m interrupting your pictures (sorry!) but you looked absolutely gorgeous - very elegant. (Your husband looks really familiar to me for some reason, but I can''t think of who he reminds me of... love the bow tie, though!).

purselover

Ideal_Rock
last one outside

1226outsside5.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
here''s from the ceremony

1226vows1.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
ceremony

1226vows2.JPG

purselover

Ideal_Rock
last one from the ceremony

1226vows3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results