shape
carat
color
clarity

Purple Shoes

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
I want purple shoes... found a pair that I love, but they are very high... I'm looking for something with a 3" or smaller heel...

1037481-p-2x.jpg

help me find something amazing!!! prefer under $100

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I saw those shoes and loved them so much that I almost bought them to wear to my currently non-existent wedding! I resisted the urge, though...we'll see for how long.

Anyway, what about these? They're high but get good reviews for comfort (plus the heel looks sturdier).

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
These are so pretty. If I could have done a higher heel these would have made the short list. If you are looking to spend a little $$ on the shoes-I tried on these from Stuart Weitzman the other day. I was floored at how comfortable they were. I think they have about a 2 1/2" heel but it barely felt more like an easy 2".
6219-759634-p.jpg

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
sillyberry said:
I saw those shoes and loved them so much that I almost bought them to wear to my currently non-existent wedding! I resisted the urge, though...we'll see for how long.

Anyway, what about these? They're high but get good reviews for comfort (plus the heel looks sturdier).

I have these in purple, and they are the most comfortable shoes I own! I wore them from 3 to midnight during my rehearsal and they are fabulous. The purple is a good color too, a little more pink than the ones you posted (love those too!).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results