shape
carat
color
clarity

Post Your Fave Wedding Photo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
There was just a thread like this a few months ago you might be able to resurrect.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The other thread is locked. . .

MY fave.
30.gif

original.aspx

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Idealistic and Lauren, your fav photos are SO romantic! I love them!

I hope more ladies chime in with their favorites. It''s fun to see!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Here's my favorite - I'm hoping the sizing works on this. When it's bigger, the light is glowing around DH and my heads - which is pretty much how we felt that day :)

300.jpeg

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
this is my favourite. mid-ceremony, i''m holding a tissue, and everybody in attendance is in the picture.

tenfour_ceremony.JPG

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
This is probably my favorite of DH and myself. I have some more favs but they are mostly of the bridesmaids, ring bearer, etc.

kiss98084234.jpg

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite picture of us. Not only is the lighting/artistic feel so beautiful, but the meaning behind it means everything...

This was right after we were pronounced husband and wife... we snuck in the church stairwell to have a private moment... we didn''t realize our photographer snuck behind us and took this. When I got the pics back this made me cry. It was the one moment of our day that meant so much to me and I''m so glad she captured it!

stairwell2.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
This isn't my absolute favorite, but it's in the top three and the only one not showing our faces
2.gif
I love it. It's so peaceful and I love the trees all around us--very representative of the feel of our wedding.

I had this printed up as an 8x10 for our bedroom wall. It'll be one of maybe 4 in our apartment.

museysfaveweddingphoto.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are all so GREAT
36.gif
Bravo everyone
35.gif

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo hard to pick just one, but this one is one of the few I definitely want as a full page spread in our album - that means it must be one of my favorites, right?
3.gif

ETA: I like that you can see all of my favorite things in one shot - my hubby, my shoes, my veil, my dress, us being "us"...

05_BPRT138small.jpg

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
this is one of my favs..I just like the way the sunlight came through the trees to dapple our clothes. The photographer offered to photoshop that out, but I like it.
1.gif

sunnysrd.jpg

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 1:47:09 PM
Author: Neveah
This is my favorite picture of us. Not only is the lighting/artistic feel so beautiful, but the meaning behind it means everything...

This was right after we were pronounced husband and wife... we snuck in the church stairwell to have a private moment... we didn''t realize our photographer snuck behind us and took this. When I got the pics back this made me cry. It was the one moment of our day that meant so much to me and I''m so glad she captured it!
Wow.

I absolutely love this picture.

Everything about it is just gorgeous. I love the colouring of it...so atmospheric.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our pro pictures were horrible, and I''m kind of embarrassed to post anything because of it. BUT, this is my favorite of the shots my sister took:

HavensfavpSSSSS.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
This is my fave, during our first dance. It''s hard to find a picture of us this close, he''s typically 14" taller than I am, and for the wedding I had to wear five inch heels!

AWiloveyoups.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I have so many pics that I love from our wedding. This is one of my faves.....

ACP_1878.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang-I wish we''d had photographers like you all did!! Ours are so plain jane!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
This is my favourite... I think. It''s hard because I love them all! This one captures the feel of the day because we look so happy, and, of course, the all-important setting.
9.gif

Wedding Resize 39repost1.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 6:53:55 PM
Author: WishfulThinking
This is my favourite... I think. It''s hard because I love them all! This one captures the feel of the day because we look so happy, and, of course, the all-important setting.
9.gif
Wishful, I just wanted to say how much I love that photo. It is truly why great photogs are so important! You can just feel your happiness and energy through the photo and I am sure that many years from now you will be able to stare at that picture and truly feel the emotions you felt that day!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/24/2009 7:46:36 PM
Author: modernsparkler
Date: 1/24/2009 6:53:55 PM

Author: WishfulThinking

9.gif

Wishful, I just wanted to say how much I love that photo. It is truly why great photogs are so important! You can just feel your happiness and energy through the photo and I am sure that many years from now you will be able to stare at that picture and truly feel the emotions you felt that day!
Aw, thank you so much, modernsparkler! That is such a sweet thing to say. I''m so glad we opted for a great photographer because even though things aren''t going so great right now in some ways, we''ll always have memories from that day.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
These are all so amazing! I just love wedding pictures! All of your weddings are so full of joy and love that it just jumps off the scree. You can''t help but cry looking at them. I could sit for hours looking at them with a box of tissues.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results