shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures from photographer''s workshop shoot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been waiting on these pictures to be sent to me from the shoot I did.

Just a recap, about 2 days before this workshop I got an email asking if I could model in my dress. I picked up my dress from the shop before any alterations or pressing and I had my hair stylist do my hair and he had a friend do my makeup. The MAC lady wouldn''t do it for free.

I am not blown away by many of the pics, though I do see this guy''s talent with lighting. He snapped a lot of pictures with me not even posing, just to test the lighting and angles. They also had me use this toole for most pictures. I thought it might look cheesy, but they said it was for effect.

2008_Hanson Fong020.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
The first one is a little too stylized for my tastes, but the others are absolutely gorgeous! Your friend did a FANTASTIC job with your makeup!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 9:15:14 AM
Author: Sabine
The first one is a little too stylized for my tastes, but the others are absolutely gorgeous! Your friend did a FANTASTIC job with your makeup!
Thanks Sabine...I still like my other makeup lady better. This one put too much eyeliner on me which makes the eyes look smaller, not "pop".

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
You are absolutely gorgeous! Your dad''s favorite is also mine. Love the pics!
1.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Courtney! I love them! They look great and you look gorgeous! You have such a beautiful profile!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/11/2008 12:06:01 PM
Author: Cleopatra
Courtney! I love them! They look great and you look gorgeous! You have such a beautiful profile!
Thanks!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
You''re so pretty! Lovely dress! Oh and the photographer did a good job too.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I love all of them! He did a great job. I like the first photo, but I do like the other ones more.
5.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
You look gorgeous and I LOVE your dress! I didn''t realize that you were such a HOTTIE
2.gif

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
You look stunning! And that dress... just beautiful! Such a pretty, pretty bride.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
I am loving that necklace with the dress. Absolutely beautiful the way it hangs down your back like that.

Brilliant!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the way that necklace drapes down your back. Where did you get that?

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
You look incredibly beautiful, Courtney!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2008 12:29:05 AM
Author: miraclesrule
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
the way that necklace drapes down your back. Where did you get that?
Amy''s bridal accessories online. You can find a lot under the lariat necklaces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results