shape
carat
color
clarity

Photog needed for destination wedding in Madison, GA

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fi and I are considering a destination wedding, and one of the potential locales is Madison GA. The wedding site vendor passed a couple of recommendations, but I'm not blown away. The wedding pictures look more like point and shoot pics taken by guests. As a matter of fact, professional pics Facebook friends have posted have been less than impressive. Call it bad lighting, but one friend ended up with dark circles under her eyes that she normally does NOT have. :errrr:

Perhaps the cost effectiveness of digital cameras versus the cost of film has resulted in more lackluster photography. IDK. All I know is that I want something that feels "artsy!". Composed, balanced, and some "effects" are nice so long as they make me look BETTER. :naughty:

I don't care if the pics are artsy yet antiquey feeling, or artsy-modern (strange light effects). I just want something WORTH dropping a good amount of money for.

Help! and thanks in advance!

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know anyone in that area, but this place: http://www.spinkstudio.com, photographer Kayla, shot my best friends wedding this past year an I was BLOWN AWAY by the pics. Kayla will travel to wherever your wedding is if you pay for her travel, I think. I seriously considered doing this for my wedding this spring, but for 25 people- all immediate family, in my parents backyard- I couldn't justify the cost and actually found a semi-professional locally whose work I adore. I would recommend her to you in a heartbeat, but she doesn't travel :blackeye:

Have you checked places like wedding wire for photogs in the area with high bride reviews? I find wedding wire in particular to be very helpful!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
have you seen any pictures that you LOVE? most photographers will travel (for a fee of course!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results