shape
carat
color
clarity

our engagement pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i thought i would post some of our e-pics. bear with me; i am only posting the ambiguous ones, and those happen to be mostly the obligated kissing ones. ah well, hope you enjoy!

rrstepskiss.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
if you look closely, you can see my heels up since he''s so tall!

kissheelsup.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

hallwayhug.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i have posted this one and the next one already on my ring thread, but thought i''d post them here too!

ringsbybray2.jpg

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
your pics look great! your so in love! my favorite pic is the one of you on your toes kissing him too cute!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are all great! your ring is lovely too, congrats!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww -- such a great-looking couple! And of course, what more can be said about your fabulous solitaire?!
30.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Apple the photography is great! You two are a beautiful couple.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooh I like the first pic and the one in the archway... and of course the bling shots!!! great pics... thanks for sharing!!
36.gif
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love the hand-holding shot with the two of you in jeans.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your pics are wonderful! I love the hand holding shot & the pic of you 2 kissing on the stoop. So sweet.
5.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh, so cute!!! I love them! You two make a very beautiful/handsome couple!
9.gif

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful! i love the first shot, looks like it''s out of a story book! very romantic

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Great pictures!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I''m all about the kissing pictures. Jcrow I love your pics and your figure OMG!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the hand holding ones too...very cute.

at our wedding reception, our photographer managed to capture a picture of us holding hands, just our hands when we were standing together, i don't even know WHEN he got the picture as it wasn't an intentional shot, but it was one of my favorites, and we framed it in the house.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh, funny when she was taking the pics she told us to turn around and face the wall (we were already holding hands very casually).
i was hoping she was not taking a butt shot of us! i''d be mortified if so!! after she was done she said she was taking a pic of the ring.
my first thought was Pricescope!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys look so cute! I love the hand holding picture with the closeup.
36.gif

diamondchickie

Rough_Rock
Jcrow-

Those pics are beautiful. On a different note, are those the bcbg black strappy pumps you have on? :)

diamondchickie :)

Chi

Shiny_Rock
These are gorgeous - I LOVE LOVE the hand shot...so natural...your hands are not stiff at all...and of course your ring comes up stunning...
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 3:10:35 PM
Author: diamondchickie
Jcrow-

Those pics are beautiful. On a different note, are those the bcbg black strappy pumps you have on? :)

diamondchickie :)

thanks. nope they are nine west.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Man, that was a GREAT shot of your ring when you guys were holding hands. We never got one quite as perfect as that and I''m slightly disappointed. Those were some really beautiful pictures tho. We had such a great time with our pictures that we ended up buying a digital SLR camera that our photographer was raving about.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results