shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Bridesmaid dresses! (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
So my maid of honor found this dress tonight and i fell in love with it and the greatest part, it only costs $35.00!
B000CNLK2M.01-A3KDCTTFZBLRMU._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1133295459_.jpg

were having a semi-formal wedding and this dress is perfect ! now i just need to find my gown at a price like this!.....right...

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
I dont know where she found it ill have to ask and get back to you on that

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
And it''s definitely something that can be worn again!
36.gif

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love the wine color!

I live in Houston and went shopping last weekend in a part of town called the Harwin district that''s known for selling things very cheaply, like knock-off purses or whatever. There was a shop that was just crammed full of wedding stuff, prom gowns, etc. and they had the prettiest wedding dresses for like $115!! They were lovely dresses, every bit as detailed as the ones I''ve seen in the bridal shops, except I''m sure they came straight off of the boat and into the store. If I had known I would have definitely gotten my dress there.

Perhaps there''s a similar area in your city or town that might have a store that''s not exactly a bridal salon but has lovely dresses at great prices if you''re willing to give up some of the niceties like large dressing rooms, etc.

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
yea we have a store like that! Its at the northridge mall I think its called junes fashions. My MOH and I have always shopped at this one store for everything formal and they have wedding gowns too AT GREAT PRICES! I got a pageant dress there that was all beaded and it only cost $120.00 I cant wait to come home from WA and go shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results